Windows 10: saved photo folder

Discus and support saved photo folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ight so I'm tryna make a slideshow for my home screen and I gathered images for it and they is saved in my photos but when I go to create a slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dannylilac, Mar 5, 2019.

1. saved photo folder

ight so I'm tryna make a slideshow for my home screen and I gathered images for it and they is saved in my photos but when I go to create a slideshow my images don't appear and nothin is in my saved photos folder so I cant make it? if yall don't understand lemme rephrase it. In the personalization feature in the settings it gives you options & im tryna make a slideshow for my home screen (wallpaper) but when I click "browse" it doesn't show any of the images I have downloaded or saved.

:)

Dannylilac, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Photos saving to a different folder

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide
    you with better assistance.

• Which application you are using for editing photos?
    • Are you logged in as administrator account?
    • The folder where the saved file move, does that folder too have that photo previously?
    I would you to set picture library as default and then see if it helps you to fix the issue. Refer to the steps provided below to restore it to default.

• Press Windows key + Q.
    • Type Libraries in the search box.
    • Right click on Pictures, Select
      properties.
    • Click on Restore Defaults.
    • Click Apply and then OK.

Do get back to us with all these information and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 5, 2019
  4. saved photo folder

save photo from email

Hi Roz,

We suggest that you add your save/download file location to Sources under
    Photos app Settings, so that after downloading the attachment from your email it will automatically sync to the Photos app. Follow the steps below to add a folder in Sources:

• Open Photos app > Click the three dot icon on the upper right >
      Settings.
    • Select Add a folder under Sources > Choose a folder location >
      Add this folder to Pictures.
    To categorize your photos, you may create an album to organize it. Click this
    link
    to learn how to organized into albums.

We'll be here if you need additional assistance.

Regile Reb, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

saved photo folder

1. saved photo folder - Similar Threads - saved photo folder

2. Microsoft Photos Changing Default "Save As" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Changing Default "Save As" folder: This problem just started when Microsoft Photos updated in 2023. When I open a photo, edit it, and then click "save as", it wants to save in the last folder where I was working previously. I want it to go back to how it used to be and when you click "save as" , it saves into...
  3. Microsoft Photos Changing Default "Save As" folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Changing Default "Save As" folder: This problem just started when Microsoft Photos updated in 2023. When I open a photo, edit it, and then click "save as", it wants to save in the last folder where I was working previously. I want it to go back to how it used to be and when you click "save as" , it saves into...
  4. Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...

Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...: Unable to transfer an Album 300photos in Photos to burn to a DVD or disc How to Create a file folder to transfer the album to - or actually transfer the album so I could burn to a dvd...
  5. Photos not saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos not saving: i am having difficulty saving photos from the web to my folders . when i right click on an image , a new browser connected to the image opens up instead. how can i go about solving this problem?...
  6. Saving photos

Saving photos: I have Windows 10. When I try to save photos to "My Pictures" folder, I get an error message. I have full permissions (I believe). I have gone to "pictures" folder, right-clicked for "properties" and unchecked the "read only" box and apply. Still can't save and when I check...
  7. saved photos

saved photos: Where do my camera import photos go when they are saved. ? Also, why are there three sections in the file explorer? I save downloaded pictures from web and each time they go to a differnet file. Why is that?/ *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Photos Not Saving

Photos Not Saving: Hi, I was recently trying to look for a photo I took via the Camera app and could not find it in Libraries. I proceeded on to the Camera app and clicked on the tile in the lower right corner to open my photos. The photo was there but when I clicked onto See all Photos, my...
  9. Save Windows Photos Album As Folder (SOLVED)

Save Windows Photos Album As Folder (SOLVED): Ok so I have been looking everywhere for some questions to actually answer this but they are all locked. So I thought I would start a Discussion and Answer it all in one. LIke me many people have wondered how to save their Windows Photos Album they created in the "Photos"...
  10. Saving photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving photos: I really liked MS Photo Editor with previous Windows versions. It easily allowed me to save, edit and compress pictures. As I understand it MS PE is not compatible with Windows 10. I really dislike PHOTOS that came with Windows 10 because in order to save an image I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saved images folder

2. saved photos folder

3. saved photoes folder