Windows 10: Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself

Discus and support Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the tittle says? How to permanently delete these folders so they not comeback/creates itself? 52454 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bl00keRs, Jun 5, 2016.

1. bl00keRs Win User

Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself

As the tittle says? How to permanently delete these folders so they not comeback/creates itself?

:)

bl00keRs, Jun 5, 2016
  2. Fangles Win User

"Pictures" is missing from "This PC"

Just tried a trick.

Clicked on "Libraries", "Restore default libraries" and all my default libraries returned and were also shown in "This PC"

But I also had:

Libraries\Pictures\Camera Roll\Camera Roll

and

Libraries\Pictures\Saved Pictures\Saved Pictures

When they both should be:

Libraries\Pictures\Pictures\Camera Roll\

Libraries\Pictures\Pictures\Saved Pictures\

So I deleted them both and everything is okay for now. At least until the next rebootSaved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself :)Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself :)

Fangles, Jun 5, 2016
  3. nancy3243 Win User
    win 10 latest update fixed "This PC File Folders"

But when booting, the system still creates and recreates "Saved Pictures" Library and "Camera Roll" Library. How can I permanently remove?

nancy3243, Jun 5, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

The folders are created as part of the Windows Photos App and the Camera App and will reappear if you delete them.

If they have shown up as Libraries you can right click on the Library folder and select "Don't show in Navigation Pane".

philc43, Jun 5, 2016
  5. bl00keRs Win User
    I meant their visibility inside library folder, not navigation panel.

bl00keRs, Jun 6, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    If you delete those folders, you must refrain from setting up/using OneDrive, the Camera App and the Photos App, then they shouldn't re-appear.

Edwin, Jun 6, 2016
  7. bl00keRs Win User
    Hmmm, how to do that? I'm logged in as an local account and can't use OneDrive therefore.

bl00keRs, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself - Similar Threads - Saved pictures camera

2. windows camera will not save pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows camera will not save pictures: The camera app on my Windows 11 Pro v 22.h2 computer will not save pictures. If I try to save a shot, I get a 0xA00F425F error. I searched for how to fix the problem, and everyone talks about going to settings in the camera app, choosing "related settings" and then changing...
  3. windows camera will not save pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows camera will not save pictures: The camera app on my Windows 11 Pro v 22.h2 computer will not save pictures. If I try to save a shot, I get a 0xA00F425F error. I searched for how to fix the problem, and everyone talks about going to settings in the camera app, choosing "related settings" and then changing...
  4. Saving a picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a picture: When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-picture/ba677bdb-0c40-44f3-818d-3ff8c82e4768
  5. Camera Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Pictures: How do you import pictures from the camera to my computer with Windows 10? I have a camera cable attached to the camera and the USB end attached to the computer but get no response....
  6. Saving pictures to a picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  7. Pictures Have Disappeared From Pictures Library

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures Have Disappeared From Pictures Library: Hi all. I was experiencing an issue with my windows desktop where an account was acting funny while logging in. (This is not the issue I'm asking for help with.) After looking at a few fixes I gave up on the issue and decided to create a new user account and simply...
  8. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  9. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...
  10. Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!: The library entries just wont stay the way I leave them. I have just arranged my libraries and deleted the two mentioned folders, then they appeared againd and made a mess of my tasbar... *Sad This is a serious problem because of how I use the library folder structure on the...