Windows 10: Saved Remote Desktop Profiles are missing.

Discus and support Saved Remote Desktop Profiles are missing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I was able to use CiscoConnect to connect to my workplace VPN but my Remote Desktop login information is missing. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tracyk, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Tracyk Win User

Saved Remote Desktop Profiles are missing.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I was able to use CiscoConnect to connect to my workplace VPN but my Remote Desktop login information is missing. Is there a way to restore of find the IP, etc.?

Thanks ~Tracy

:)

Tracyk, Sep 30, 2015
  2. SDC-3 Win User

Remote Desktop Windows 10

Remote Desktop is not showing in System Properties for newly installed Windows 10. The Remote Assistance section is there but not the Remote Desktop isn't there. I can access the Remote Desktop Connection app but have no way to authorize access.

What is missing and how do I fix it?

SDC-3, Sep 30, 2015
  3. #man Win User
    connect to another computer using remote desktop in windows 10 home computer

connect to another computer using remote desktop in windows 10 home computer ,after installing its not showing that app in programmes and features and in firewall settings also am not getting remote desktop option

AND REMOTE DESKTOP SETTINGS IIS MISSING IN MY WINDOWS 10

Thema:

Saved Remote Desktop Profiles are missing.

1. Saved Remote Desktop Profiles are missing. - Similar Threads - Saved Remote Desktop

2. System32 Missing mstsc.exe.mui for Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System32 Missing mstsc.exe.mui for Remote Desktop Connection: I have a brand new, Lenovo Windows 11 Pro 23H2 workstation fresh out of the box. Everything working great EXCEPT Remote Desktop Connection. When I try to open RDP, I get the message "the system cannot find the file specified" C:\\Windows\System32\<LANG_NAME>\mstc.exe.MUIThis...
  3. System32 Missing mstsc.exe.mui for Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System32 Missing mstsc.exe.mui for Remote Desktop Connection: I have a brand new, Lenovo Windows 11 Pro 23H2 workstation fresh out of the box. Everything working great EXCEPT Remote Desktop Connection. When I try to open RDP, I get the message "the system cannot find the file specified" C:\\Windows\System32\<LANG_NAME>\mstc.exe.MUIThis...
  4. Remote Desktop Login: login settings are missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Login: login settings are missing: I have a question about remote desktop login: Two of our clients (Lenovo notebooks) do not have the login settings (user name, request login information). [img] [img] RemoteDesktop-Version: Shellversion 10.0.19041 Both notebooks are in a Windows domain. They can...
  5. Remote Desktop Login: login settings are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote Desktop Login: login settings are missing: I have a question about remote desktop login: Two of our clients (Lenovo notebooks) do not have the login settings (user name, request login information). [img] [img] RemoteDesktop-Version: Shellversion 10.0.19041 Both notebooks are in a Windows domain. They can...
  6. A way to 'remote desktop' into a second profile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A way to 'remote desktop' into a second profile?: Here's the setup. I have 2 profiles on my home PC. 1 for home stuff, another for work stuff, that I use on days that I work from home. I like to keep them separate, but I also would like to use them almost simultaneously. I'd like basically to be logged into my Home profile,...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection and locally stored Windows Profile on Remote computer

Remote Desktop Connection and locally stored Windows Profile on Remote computer: Have 2 laptop computers running windows 10 computer #1 and computer #2. Need to know how to login remotely to computer #2 and gain access to my User ID with my Password. According to the following article My Personal Credential feature is a single credential entry which is...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection - Select User Missing

Remote Desktop Connection - Select User Missing: Hi, I wish to configure Remote Desktop Connection on my Home Network running under Win 10 Home, ver 1903 (Build 18362.476). Allow Remote Assistant Connections are enable on each PC. However my Laptop displays SELECT USER button in the Remote Desktop Settings, but my...
  9. Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903: Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I am running Windows 10 build 1903. Prior to the update, I was use a custom ADUC console that had loads of LDAP queries and a couple of different domains. After the upgrade to 1903, I...
  10. Saving to Desktop is hit or miss

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving to Desktop is hit or miss: I have a problem that manifests on both my work laptop (Lenovo T450, an oldie) and my new high-end Dell desktop (Dell XPS 8920). I'll save to Desktop a file (from Excel, or an email attachment). Or I'll save a download to Desktop from a web browser (usually Firefox,...