Windows 10: Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset

Discus and support Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I encountered an issue of my PC keeps resetting my "saved information". The saved information includes my saved password for my remote desktop I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HuanZhao1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. HuanZhao1 Win User

Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset

I encountered an issue of my PC keeps resetting my "saved information". The saved information includes my saved password for my remote desktop I need to enter the password every time now, my saved emails in the Mail App I need to "fix", or reconnect, my emails to the Mail App about 3,4 times a day, which is annoying, and my logged-in Gmails in Google Chrome they kept getting logged out and became "paused". Also, all websites that I have logged in and chose to stay logged in would log me out. At first I thought it's a browser related issue so I turned off the setting in Chrome for automatically clearing the cookies, but the issue persists. It seems like not only the browser cookies but the "system cookies" not sure what to call them keep getting reset automatically. I think these issues started after I installed the most recent Win10 update but I'm not 100% sure.

I have done some research on this issue but couldn't find much. Any idea of how to solve this?

:)

HuanZhao1, Oct 16, 2020

2. System reset not working

I have followed your steps and I did get to where you asked and did what you said but after that it said it was checking the flash drive and just started the loop again I'm running a system extensive test to see if it can't find anything wrong other then that I don't know what to do know

SnowyAzazel, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Windows password reset

Hello,

To understand the issue better, please share the information:

• Is the issue occurring while logging into the system or in any browser?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

To reset your Microsoft Account password, I suggest you to click on the link below and follow the steps.

Reset your password

Please get back to us with the requested information and get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Get window information

@tcebob, for all such useful little utilities my first port of call is NirSoft. Again, they have not disappointed....

WinLister v1.22 - display the list of opened windows on your system

Thema:

1. Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset - Similar Threads - Saved System Information

2. system information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  3. system information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  4. system information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  6. My laptop kept of resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop kept of resetting: I closed my laptop the night before and when i opened it today my laptop kept on resetting on the blue screen that said “Your PC ran into a problem and need to restart”, the stop code is whea_internal_error. I know when i press the window key and x i could open the drive or...
  7. Factory reset kept personalization settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset kept personalization settings: Hey, I recently factory reset my windows 10 pc because i had some trouble with malware in the past and was having several problems that I couldn't find anything about since. I figured that there was some damage to my os the malware caused, and resetting was the most definite...
  8. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...
  9. Where are the thumbnail informations saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the thumbnail informations saved: Insider previews installations sometime (but not always) get rid of the many thousand thumbnails of my files. If I knew where the thumbnails are kept maybe I could copy those and reinstall them later...
  10. DMA Information is blank in System Information

in Windows 10 Support
    DMA Information is blank in System Information: I have a desktop pc with Win10 v1803 and noticed that under System Information/Hardware Resources/DMA there is nothing shown in the right pane. On my laptop also running the same version of Windows 10 has the DMA information 118548