Windows 10: Saved videos on my computer won't load

Discus and support Saved videos on my computer won't load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was editing a video in Premiere and exported it. The video is about fifteen minutes long and when it hits the seven minute forty seconds mark, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NineteenTooth2, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Saved videos on my computer won't load

So I was editing a video in Premiere and exported it. The video is about fifteen minutes long and when it hits the seven minute forty seconds mark, it breaks and it acts like the video is over. The progress bar in the bottom then skips to the end of the video even though it clearly isn't the end. Is there any fix for this? I've spent a long time editing this video and I'm really disappointed it's doing this.

:)

NineteenTooth2, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Movie / video load or playback

Hi Lional,

Conflicts with the compatibility view settings is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with loading or playing back movies or videos. To help you in resolving this, I would suggest that you check this link about:
    Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

Do get back to us if you need further assistance.

Julie Ram, Feb 8, 2019
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 8, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Saved videos on my computer won't load

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Saved videos on my computer won't load

1. Saved videos on my computer won't load - Similar Threads - Saved videos computer

2. My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.: I tried multiple times to change my lock screen wallpaper to a custom photo, but it won't load. It gets stuck on a loading screen on the preview and it won't load or save afterwards....
  3. My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.: I tried multiple times to change my lock screen wallpaper to a custom photo, but it won't load. It gets stuck on a loading screen on the preview and it won't load or save afterwards....
  4. Computer won't load in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won't load in: Computer loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice?...
  5. Videos load but won't play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  6. Videos load but won't play.

Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  7. Video player won't load/play

Video player won't load/play: +At one time, my Windows Media Player worked fine. Now, when I try to watch a video I received on e-mail, I get the error message "Windows Media Player didn't start". Seems I can manually open it, but it doesn't link to other programs? Microsoft has so many pages of downloads...
  8. Video player won't load/play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player won't load/play: I seem to have lost my media player for Windows 10. While in my e-mail, if I try to play a video, I get this message: Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102. I have never messed with the program and wonder if an update messed up the link to the player or if...
  9. Saved Videos Won't Play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Videos Won't Play: Hi, For whatever reason my laptop won't play videos, the audio plays but the footage is black. I tried playing older videos and it's the same thing. I am no computer wiz, I am on Windows 10, I use VLC, Windows Media Player and one other one that I can't remember off the top...
  10. CNN video won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CNN video won't load: After this last Windows 10 update, videos won't load on CNN. I usually don't care for video if there is text. However, I really, really need to see cute puppies running around the Georgia aquarium. It would be helpful to dumb down the changes updates make for those of us...