Windows 10: Saving a document.

Discus and support Saving a document. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelGolden2, May 13, 2020.

1. Saving a document.

When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes in all. I do I get this to stop?

:)

MichaelGolden2, May 13, 2020

2. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 13, 2020
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, May 13, 2020
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Saving a document.

word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

Saving a document. [​IMG]

Thema:

Saving a document.

1. Saving a document. - Similar Threads - Saving document

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it: I was working on my assignment in notepad and it had content in it but i forgot to save it so can i get it back if yes.how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-document-which-i-was-working-on/b38251b0-a591-4afc-b6d1-599ed99a271a
  6. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it: I was working on my assignment in notepad and it had content in it but i forgot to save it so can i get it back if yes.how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-document-which-i-was-working-on/b38251b0-a591-4afc-b6d1-599ed99a271a
  7. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  8. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  9. I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...: Screen shot Attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scan-a-file-but-not-save-in-default-folder-in/0625891b-b953-4668-8ad1-bb235ef997ec
  10. I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...

I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...: Screen shot Attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scan-a-file-but-not-save-in-default-folder-in/0625891b-b953-4668-8ad1-bb235ef997ec