Windows 10: Saving a file as picture

Discus and support Saving a file as picture in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a corporate web portal that I have a 2 page file that I am trying to save as a picture file to post on LinkedIn. However it defaults to a pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenEggeling, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Saving a file as picture

I have a corporate web portal that I have a 2 page file that I am trying to save as a picture file to post on LinkedIn. However it defaults to a pdf document and can't get it to save as a picture file?

:)

KarenEggeling, Mar 4, 2020
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

c3-00 camera not saving picture

Hi hatemzahran,

Try the suggestions below:

• Verify where the pictures are saved when taking a picture. If it's in a memory card, verify that there is enough space.
    • Change the memory used to save the pictures. If it's the memory card, change it to the C: memory.
    • If when changing the preference back to the memory card it still shows the error, remove the memory card and reinsert it.
    • If that doesn't work, save the files available on the memory card in a PC and format the memory card (the error may be related to corrupted files).

jekiboi20, Mar 4, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Saving a file as picture

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Saving a file as picture

1. Saving a file as picture - Similar Threads - Saving file picture

2. Cannot Save Pictures into File?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Save Pictures into File?: Everytime I cannot save a picture or file to any folder in my external hard drive. The same message about having to contact the administrator when I am the only administrator on the computer. I cannot download anything to my other drive and my initial one is running out of...
  3. Cannot Save Pictures into File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Pictures into File?: Everytime I cannot save a picture or file to any folder in my external hard drive. The same message about having to contact the administrator when I am the only administrator on the computer. I cannot download anything to my other drive and my initial one is running out of...
  4. Saving a picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a picture: When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-picture/ba677bdb-0c40-44f3-818d-3ff8c82e4768
  5. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File: While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images. [img] My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the...
  6. saving pictures

saving pictures: Hi. I am trying to save a picture from FB in my pictures folder in the computer option. I have found over time, and then again today, when I save a picture and under jpeg usually, all I get is code. I go thru all the codes available to see if anything will change but there's...
  7. Saving pictures to a picture folder

Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  8. Picture saved

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture saved: I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ????? [img] Many Thanks !! 54924
  9. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  10. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...