Windows 10: SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR

Discus and support SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Saving a pdf creator doc should be saved as "ThisPC/Documents/ ??????file name" - but PDF creator sets it up as C/Users/user/Documents ?????? file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Petermac6, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Petermac6 Win User

SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR

Saving a pdf creator doc should be saved as "ThisPC/Documents/ ??????file name" - but PDF creator sets it up as C/Users/user/Documents ?????? file name and it will not file any created document because the file path name is not recognised by my system. A message that it cant find the file comes up and I am effectively blocked from filing; my only option is to uninstall and re-install the PDF Creator download. It does the same thing again. How do I change the setup?

my Windows 10 sets up everything as "ThisPC/Documents etc. "ThisPC" is obviously an abbreviated version of " C/Users/user " Until this is sorted out PDF creator is useless to me. I am a great fan of PDF creator. Petermac6

:)

Petermac6, Feb 23, 2019

2. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue?

dejager183, Feb 23, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    PDF Creators for Windows 10

It is setup as a virtual printer but instead of printing to paper, it will convert the document to a PDF file. So for any document, click on print then select "Print to PDF"
    Use with WORD:

SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH,   FROM/  ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 23, 2019
  4. SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR

free pdf editor

Fox it Reader is limited as how much it can edit a PDF file, I think. They have a PDF editor/creator. I make PDF's from Word 2007. It's efficient enough

GoFigureItOut, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR

1. SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR - Similar Threads - SAVING PDF CREATOR

2. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  3. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  4. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  5. saving pdf in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  6. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  7. Saving a word document as PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  8. any pdf creator which need not to be installed

any pdf creator which need not to be installed: Anybody knows any pdf creator which need not to install. 62175
  9. PDF Creators for Windows 10

PDF Creators for Windows 10: New computer. In past, I’ve had/used various PDF makers e.g. Adobe, Foxit etc. and had problems with all of them. I’ve been reading reviews and, so far, all seem like gibberish to me. I’m looking for suggestions about an easy to install, safe, easy to use, PDF maker that...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523