Windows 10: Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

Discus and support Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenRS, Mar 1, 2020.

1. StevenRS Win User

Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them I get a message saying that Photoshop cannot find the image. See below. Photoshop and Win 10 are both at the latest version and I cannot recall making any changes to either system that would cause this issue. The One Drive icon is telling me that One Drive is up to date. However, I can save the images to my desktop so it seems that the problem somehow rests in One Drive. I have also posted a similar case on the Adobe Community board but being able to save to the desktop makes me wonder about One Drive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive 58afda36-1600-466e-b61c-be7fea2a6a9f?upload=true.jpg

:)

StevenRS, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2020
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Cannot save files to network drives anymore

Hi Brendo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Which account was used to sign in to Office, when the user attempted to save files to the mapped drive?

This could be due to the incorrect user information used. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Open Word 2016, and navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign out of all the accounts under User Information.
    • Restart Office, navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign In to use the work email for user information.
    • Now, try saving the Office documents to the mapped drive.

If the issue persists, as the issue is related to Server, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet
    forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Servers to assist you with this.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive - Similar Threads - Saving Photoshop File

2. Unable to access files saved on one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access files saved on one drive: I have saved my files on one drive. Next day when I try to access the file using the file explorer where the status is a green tick, the file does not open...
  3. Unable to access files saved on one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access files saved on one drive: I have saved my files on one drive. Next day when I try to access the file using the file explorer where the status is a green tick, the file does not open...
  4. Unable to access files saved on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive Not Saving

One Drive Not Saving: Purchased One Drive storage 1T will not save. I get error message saying my One Drive is full but shows 58G only has been used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-saving/3ffe573c-7ddc-433a-95f2-d932590c263d
  6. Photoshop file save issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photoshop file save issue: submitted by /u/NV7X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jscfrs/photoshop_file_save_issue/
  7. Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: <Moved from Windows 7 forum by VM> Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  8. Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  9. Windows saving all files to One Drive

Windows saving all files to One Drive: How can I change the location where my files are saved? Somehow windows is saving ALL my files to One Drive and not my hard drive. I've tried to change the location in my apps (Word, Excel, etc) but the files are still going to One Drive. BTW, I uninstalled One Drive, but...
  10. save excel files to one drive

save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...