Windows 10: Saving a picture

Discus and support Saving a picture in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Went Brown, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Saving a picture

When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

Went Brown, Mar 24, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. jekiboi20 Win User
    c3-00 camera not saving picture

Hi hatemzahran,

Try the suggestions below:

• Verify where the pictures are saved when taking a picture. If it's in a memory card, verify that there is enough space.
    • Change the memory used to save the pictures. If it's the memory card, change it to the C: memory.
    • If when changing the preference back to the memory card it still shows the error, remove the memory card and reinsert it.
    • If that doesn't work, save the files available on the memory card in a PC and format the memory card (the error may be related to corrupted files).

jekiboi20, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Saving a picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Saving a picture

1. Saving a picture - Similar Threads - Saving picture

2. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  3. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  4. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  6. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  7. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  8. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  9. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...
  10. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...