Windows 10: Saving a sticker in paint 3D

Discus and support Saving a sticker in paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The only way I seem to be able to get the background to be transparent, is by making my picture into a sticker. I want to be able to use this as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pinkii2005, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Saving a sticker in paint 3D

The only way I seem to be able to get the background to be transparent, is by making my picture into a sticker. I want to be able to use this as a cover for an electronical story I am writing on Episode Interactive so I want to put my sticker on the background I have created elsewhere. But... I need to save my sticker in order to do this. Is this in anyway possible??? Some one help me please?!?!

Moved From: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

Pinkii2005, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Paint 3D

How can I get more 3D stickers for 3D dolls in 3D paint and would also like to know if I can use these dolls

André velloso, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Saving a sticker in paint 3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Saving a sticker in paint 3D

1. Saving a sticker in paint 3D - Similar Threads - Saving sticker paint

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  5. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright

Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright: Hi thereI'm developing a mobile application for my company and have been using Paint 3D to create layouts for certain functionalities. One functionality is that of an icon, and I have used the standard stickers i.e. sunglasses, rainbow, etc. for these. I tried to look for...
  7. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?: Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture...
  8. How can I save custom stickers on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I save custom stickers on Paint 3D?: Is it possible to save these stickers to re-use them on new projects? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-custom-stickers-on-paint-3d/b6ff7b90-9998-4e65-99ff-b05afb9eadb8
  9. Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D: Hi, Cannot determine a way to reuse my custom stickers on new projects please. Not a single tutorial I have found will discuss this point. Is this in fact not possible? If not possible, does this mean I have to recreate these stickers every time? Thanks...
  10. Homemade stickers in Paint 3D

Homemade stickers in Paint 3D: I've been working on a project making stickers of myself and friends. But I have not found a library of my created (home made) stickers. Is there one somewhere (other than the 3D Objects system folder)? I don't know a lot, but it seems there should be an in-app library...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save a sticker in paint 3d

2. how to save stickers in paint 3d

3. how to save stickers on 3d paint

4. how to save a sticker in 3d paint,
  5. paint 3d save sticker,
  6. paint 3d stickers file location,
  7. save stickers in paint 3d,
  8. paint 3d save stickers,
  9. paint 3d save a sticker,
  10. how to save sticker paint 3d,
  11. how to save a sticker from paint 3d,