Windows 10: Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...

Discus and support Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows10 Pro. Please help me to save an attachment in Gmail to my chosen specific file in Windows 10. Its driving me crazy! Aubrey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AubreyAllchin, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...

I have Windows10 Pro.

Please help me to save an attachment in Gmail to my chosen specific file in Windows 10.

Its driving me crazy!

Aubrey

:)

AubreyAllchin, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Pawan1709 Win User

download files attached to gmail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me assist you in resolving the
    issue.

• Do you get any error message while downloading or attaching a file?
    Method 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on theMore actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.

2. Select Settings and click on
    Choose what to clear.

3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on
    Clear.

I suggest you to contact the Gmail support for further assistance on the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...

1. Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally... - Similar Threads - Saving attachments Gmail

2. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  3. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File Name Overrides Chosen "Save as type" Extension When Saving Files

File Name Overrides Chosen "Save as type" Extension When Saving Files: A customer uses the Windows Snipping Tool often.He'll capture something and when he clicks on "Save As" he'll see the default file name:Capture.PNGHe then changes it to:Project 11.2022Even though the "Save as type" is .PNG, the file is saved as .2022 and obviously won't open...
  6. File Name Overrides Chosen "Save as type" Extension When Saving Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Name Overrides Chosen "Save as type" Extension When Saving Files: A customer uses the Windows Snipping Tool often.He'll capture something and when he clicks on "Save As" he'll see the default file name:Capture.PNGHe then changes it to:Project 11.2022Even though the "Save as type" is .PNG, the file is saved as .2022 and obviously won't open...
  7. File Name Overrides Chosen "Save as type" Extension When Saving Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Gmail video attachments to my download files

Gmail video attachments to my download files: How to stop Gmail from downloading email attachments/videos into my PC download files? So many in there it'll take me hours to remove them. Thanks, Darlene...
  9. unable to attach files to my gmail

unable to attach files to my gmail: When I tried to attach files to me gmail, I compose and address the email as usual. then I click on the file attachment icon, and my file folder opens on the screen, then I select the file. Double clicking does not put the file name in the area where it ususally goes, and...
  10. Cannot attach a file in Gmail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot attach a file in Gmail.: Gmail has been working perfectly until about two + weeks ago. Then it would say "no internet connection" although the internet tested connected. Then another issue developed. When trying to attach a file to an email, the shell of the file will attach, but it never...