Windows 10: Saving downloads from emails

Discus and support Saving downloads from emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to save an owner's manual from an email I am always given The Choice to save to OneDrive or to download. Which is the best choice or both as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by unimportant, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Saving downloads from emails

I want to save an owner's manual from an email I am always given The Choice to save to OneDrive or to download. Which is the best choice or both as my lack of knowledge means that my existing files are largely mixed up and inaccessible in Windows 10

:)

unimportant, Apr 12, 2021

2. download emails problem

I have tried out the suggestion about forwarding the messages as attachments and was able to save them to my computer. So now all I need to do is download them into a email client. That's it, job done!
    Many thanks to everyone who inputed to my query.

pc mess up, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Saving downloads from emails

save photo from email

Hi Roz,

We suggest that you add your save/download file location to Sources under
    Photos app Settings, so that after downloading the attachment from your email it will automatically sync to the Photos app. Follow the steps below to add a folder in Sources:

• Open Photos app > Click the three dot icon on the upper right >
      Settings.
    • Select Add a folder under Sources > Choose a folder location >
      Add this folder to Pictures.
    To categorize your photos, you may create an album to organize it. Click this
    link
    to learn how to organized into albums.

We'll be here if you need additional assistance.

Regile Reb, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Saving downloads from emails

1. Saving downloads from emails - Similar Threads - Saving downloads emails

2. My Downloads folder is not opening after saving a few files from Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Downloads folder is not opening after saving a few files from Email: My Downloads folder is not opening in Windows explorer where as other folders are opening. Today after downloading a few files from my mail client, i find that Downloads folder is not opening. I tried Restarting, i tried samsung updates but no results.My system details:...
  3. My Downloads folder is not opening after saving a few files from Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Downloads folder is not opening after saving a few files from Email: My Downloads folder is not opening in Windows explorer where as other folders are opening. Today after downloading a few files from my mail client, i find that Downloads folder is not opening. I tried Restarting, i tried samsung updates but no results.My system details:...
  4. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  5. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  6. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

7. Downloading JPG's from Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading JPG's from Email: I use Yahoo mail and when I have pictures jpg's attached I cannot download them. I keep getting a Failed - Virus Scan failed message. I cannot figure out why this is happening as it did not previously. I'm using AVG Virus Scan software and if I turn it off, I still cannot...
  8. Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud

Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud: I have upgraded my laptop and I want my saved emails to transfer over. Surely today it must be easier than exporting them to a flash drive and then importing them over? Anyway I tried this and it sent my Outlook into overdrive and caused no end of problems. The only emails...
  9. Email but not save

Email but not save: How can I scan then email without the document. Just scan, email, close program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-but-not-save/371ff4b3-49ec-4c31-aac1-50cb464a024e
  10. Saved Emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Emails: Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/saved-emails/144e00eb-0bec-459f-be15-c22bbd0fe453