Windows 10: Saving email to document folder

Discus and support Saving email to document folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to do this in Windows 10 mail like in Windows Essentials 2012? i.e. right click and save to documents or desktop etc.. 25601 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Johannes, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Johannes Win User

Saving email to document folder

Is there a way to do this in Windows 10 mail like in Windows Essentials 2012?
    i.e. right click and save to documents or desktop etc..

:)

Johannes, Oct 7, 2015

2. Saving emails in to documents using windows 10

I wish to save emails into a document folder not into email folders.  I am using Window 10. Please help

GlenMacfarlane, Oct 7, 2015
  3. scoperto Win User
    saved emails in my documents

I closed my msn email account and before doing so I moved and saved all my emails into a folder inside my pc documents. now my questions is: How can I open/read my saved msn emails inside my folder in my documents since I no longer have an msn email account
    and are not able to open nor read my saved emails? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

scoperto, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Saving email to document folder

1. Saving email to document folder - Similar Threads - Saving email document

2. Inkscape is saving to OneDrive folder and not Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Inkscape is saving to OneDrive folder and not Documents: When I go to export a PNG to This PC -> Documents Inkscape is saving to OneDrive/Documents instead. I don't have OneDrive installed. I don't want to have anything to do with OneDrive. 174830
  3. Trying to save emails to folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to save emails to folders: Every time I try to save an email into a folder I get a message telling me that I don't have permission to save in that location and should contact the administrator, I used to be able to do this, I think I may have moved or deleted something. What should I do?...
  4. Document Folder Not Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Document Folder Not Saving: Hey everyone. If you got problem like your game can't make new folder in document's i find a quick fix. Right click documents destination and just destination of the folder Fixed :...
  5. Where is my 'documents' folder saved?

Where is my 'documents' folder saved?: On file explorer my 'documents' folder doesn't seem to be in Windows C: or Data D:, it looks like it's separate from both. Also when I look at both disks with TreeSize it shows no evidence of a documents folder, but when I view storage via the computer's settings it says...
  6. sending email are saved in draft folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending email are saved in draft folder: Good morning. I noticed that when I send messages through the '' windows mail '' application while it shows being sent, when I go to outllook.com they are stored in the draft(or clipboard,i don't how we translate in english). What happens?...
  7. Saving an email to My Documents

Saving an email to My Documents: How do I transfer an email from the inbox to a folder in my documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-an-email-to-my-documents/a11e102f-7e8b-4330-801e-c78f862f2256"
  8. Unable to save anything to Document folder and sub folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to save anything to Document folder and sub folder: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro using the method outlined here. Basically I used an ISO which I made via a download from MS. Now I am unable to save any kind of file to my Document folder or sub-folder. I get access denied. Looks like MS lied again. This method was to save...
  9. emails received saved in email folders

emails received saved in email folders: how to find received emails saved in email folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-received-saved-in-email-folders/7cb9e2b6-6f54-4d32-8f22-ba83be216eac"
  10. transfering emails to document folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfering emails to document folders: Hi I have updated windows 10 home from windows 8 on laptop my problem is transfering emails to document folders. when ive read my emails click the 3 dots top right opens a box , click on save as and it opens my document box , find were I want to save it and open, before I...