Windows 10: saving enhanced pictures

Discus and support saving enhanced pictures in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I opened a picture wit <paint> and enhanced the picture. But I am not able to save it separately as picture (JPEG). how to save it. I read similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venkat1926, Aug 6, 2019.

1. saving enhanced pictures

I opened a picture wit <paint> and enhanced the picture. But I am not able to save it separately as picture (JPEG). how to save it. I read similar message in the web from somebody who felt that there was not solution. Is it so?

:)

venkat1926, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MarlyAona Win User

Photos do not save enhancements

I am trying to save the enhancements to pictures that Photo Gallery has. I open the picture, select edit, enhance your photo, then save and/or save a copy. But none of the enhancements actually save. As soon as I open the picture again the enhancements are
    gone and the picture is back in its original form. My pictures are from my camera and saved as jpegs in the pictures folder on my computer. I am using Windows 10. I get no error messages. Nothing I try seems to save the enhancements. If anyone could help I
    would appreciate it.

Moved from Windows Essentials | Photo Gallery

MarlyAona, Aug 6, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 6, 2019
  4. saving enhanced pictures

Microsoft PHOTOS - Saving Enhanced photos

Hi Amar,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to save the enhanced photos?
    • Does this happen with all image file format?
    • From which location are you accessing the files?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app by clicking this
    link.

Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

saving enhanced pictures

1. saving enhanced pictures - Similar Threads - saving enhanced pictures

2. Saving to Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to Pictures Folder: Totally weird All of a sudden I cannot save pictures from any of my photo apps to Pictures folder. Checked properties of folder and there appears to be Administrator rights for everyoneI get this message C:\Users\angus\Pictures\GARMIN\IMG_6868.jpg File not found Check the...
  3. Saving a picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a picture: When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-picture/ba677bdb-0c40-44f3-818d-3ff8c82e4768
  4. saved pictures unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saved pictures unavailable: for some odd reason when i check my saved photos it always says that its ether removed and or deleted, and i'm extremely confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-pictures-unavailable/be029abc-ddbb-43c3-8c12-8e83fd05e96a
  5. saving pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving pictures: Hi. I am trying to save a picture from FB in my pictures folder in the computer option. I have found over time, and then again today, when I save a picture and under jpeg usually, all I get is code. I go thru all the codes available to see if anything will change but there's...
  6. Saving pictures to a picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  7. Picture saved

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture saved: I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ????? [img] Many Thanks !! 54924
  8. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  9. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...
  10. Save As To Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Save As To Pictures Folder: Thanks. I have “tweeted” it not to display Quick Access” in the left panel. Thanks though. Good point.