Windows 10: Saving files and download in one folder

Discus and support Saving files and download in one folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, it is possible to always save and download in one folder windows 10? 123933 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aeo03, Dec 22, 2018.

1. aeo03 Win User

Saving files and download in one folder

Hi guys, it is possible to always save and download in one folder windows 10?

:)

aeo03, Dec 22, 2018

2. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Saving files and download in one folder - Similar Threads - Saving files download

2. Download files - Save As

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download files - Save As: When I attempt to download a PDF file from a court website, the file Save As Type shows All Files *.* and there are no other choices in the drop down to change the file type to a PDF. When I go ahead and save the file type as All Files *.* I receive "Failed-Network Error"...
  3. Download files - Save As

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download files - Save As: When I attempt to download a PDF file from a court website, the file Save As Type shows All Files *.* and there are no other choices in the drop down to change the file type to a PDF. When I go ahead and save the file type as All Files *.* I receive "Failed-Network Error"...
  4. "No Permission" to save on my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Permission" to save on my downloads folder: So 2 days ago I extraced a Windows 11 ISO package to my downloads folder with DISM++.after that i don't want the extraced files anymore however the 5 folders from the ISO cannot be deleteted, it shows me that i need "COMPUTERNAME/ADMINISTRATORS" permission to even process any...
  5. "No Permission" to save on my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No Permission" to save on my downloads folder: So 2 days ago I extraced a Windows 11 ISO package to my downloads folder with DISM++.after that i don't want the extraced files anymore however the 5 folders from the ISO cannot be deleteted, it shows me that i need "COMPUTERNAME/ADMINISTRATORS" permission to even process any...
  6. "No Permission" to save on my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. can not save to downloads folder!

can not save to downloads folder!: Windows Home 20H2 19042.928I've moved downloads, documents, etc from the "users" folder to their own folders on D: and E: drives as described herehttps://www.dummies.com/computers/operating-systems/windows-10/how-to-change-the-location-of-user-folders-in-windows-10/All of a...
  8. How does one stop folders being organized by date, when Downloading and Saving a file?

How does one stop folders being organized by date, when Downloading and Saving a file?: I can stop normal folders from being organized by date (click on "View", "Group By", and choose "None"), in Explorer, but when I want to DOWNLOAD a file, the Download (or Document) folder view automatically sorts itself by date, and this is incredibly irritating. This is a...
  9. saving downloaded files

saving downloaded files: I am trying to save files to a folder and I get an error message saying it can not find the file. I am trying to save the file not find it. Had this problem before...
  10. Saving Audio/Video files in Downloads folder changes Columns

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Audio/Video files in Downloads folder changes Columns: Whenever I download and save Audio or Video files to the Downloads folder, the Downloads folder's columns are changed just like from the image attached. Why is this? How can I reset my columns in the Downloads folder to default? In the folder views settings from...