Windows 10: Saving files to hard drive

Discus and support Saving files to hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've just bought Microsoft Office and am using Windows 10 but I'm struggling to save Excel files to my hard drive. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelFarrell8, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Saving files to hard drive

I've just bought Microsoft Office and am using Windows 10 but I'm struggling to save Excel files to my hard drive. What is the likely problem

:)

MichaelFarrell8, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jul 17, 2020
  3. saving and viewing files on an external hard drive

Hi Sam,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Yes, you may format the external hard drive. Follow the below steps.

• Connect the external hard drive to Windows 10 computer.

• Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to the keyboard to open the file explorer.

• Locate the external hard drive on left navigation pane in File explorer.

• Right click on the external hard drive and click on
      Format

• Click Start and follow on screen instructions to format the hard drive.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Platibus Win User

Saving files to hard drive

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Saving files to hard drive

1. Saving files to hard drive - Similar Threads - Saving files hard

2. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?: I turned off Onedrive so it was no longer syncing. I saved a bunch of files to my desktop and the laptop won't boot, just beeps. Went to recover the folders from the hard drive and the documents folder under my user name is missing files and has old versions of others. Where...
  3. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?: I turned off Onedrive so it was no longer syncing. I saved a bunch of files to my desktop and the laptop won't boot, just beeps. Went to recover the folders from the hard drive and the documents folder under my user name is missing files and has old versions of others. Where...
  4. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Saving to an additional internal hard drive

Saving to an additional internal hard drive: My current desktop running Windows 10 has 2TB of storage. I work with rather large files and there are a lot of them. I installed an additional internal 2TB hard drive. I thought I had changed the setting to have all new content saved onto the new drive, but it still saves...
  6. Saving to an additional internal hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to an additional internal hard drive: My current desktop running Windows 10 has 2TB of storage. I work with rather large files and there are a lot of them. I installed an additional internal 2TB hard drive. I thought I had changed the setting to have all new content saved onto the new drive, but it still saves...
  7. Saving to an additional internal hard drive

8. Printing hard drive saved .eml files

Printing hard drive saved .eml files: I am saving Mail .eml files to hard drive. Previously to print these saved files I have changed .eml to .mht and page printed by Internet Explorer. Since latest update on Windows 10, I cannot change file definition and hence can't print these saved files. How can I now print...
  9. Save files from "No media" external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Save files from "No media" external hard drive: Hey everyone, I am lost. I have been googling for hours but I can't figure out if there is anything left to do to restore my external hard drive data. I have an external hard drive that occasionally had reading issues, sometimes I just had to plug it in again and it...
  10. Saving to my hard disk drive

Saving to my hard disk drive: I have changed the location in which new apps, games, and just about everything else is saved to however I am trying to download this game but it keeps saying I have no more space. I went to check if this was true and the drive and even my (D) had the majority of empty space...