Windows 10: Saving Files

Discus and support Saving Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to save files from the Avery Software? I get this message: File not found Check the file name and try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamAllen4211, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Saving Files

I am unable to save files from the Avery Software?

I get this message:

File not found

Check the file name and try again

:)

WilliamAllen4211, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Saving Files

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Saving Files

1. Saving Files - Similar Threads - Saving Files

2. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  3. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  4. Without any change on my part, files are now being saved to a OneDrive directory instead of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Without any change on my part, files are now being saved to a OneDrive directory instead of...: I don't have anything to add. My questions sum up the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-any-change-on-my-part-files-are-now-being/032711b3-30f6-46c3-9d61-cd306f5cfaaa
  5. Without any change on my part, files are now being saved to a OneDrive directory instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Without any change on my part, files are now being saved to a OneDrive directory instead of...: I don't have anything to add. My questions sum up the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-any-change-on-my-part-files-are-now-being/032711b3-30f6-46c3-9d61-cd306f5cfaaa
  6. Without any change on my part, files are now being saved to a OneDrive directory instead of...

7. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  8. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  9. Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.: TurboTax 2023 Business gives me error 102348 when trying to save my tax file. It appeared I didn't have write permission to save the file in the location. The read only option was set on the file folder at least the box was checked in the folder properties. I can't get that...
  10. Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.: TurboTax 2023 Business gives me error 102348 when trying to save my tax file. It appeared I didn't have write permission to save the file in the location. The read only option was set on the file folder at least the box was checked in the folder properties. I can't get that...