Windows 10: Saving log in info

Discus and support Saving log in info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Khone_727, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Khone_727 Win User

Saving log in info

After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings.

Is that normal for Win 10/Edge?

Pretty frustrating if it is. Never had a problem when I was using Win 7.

Any ideas welcomed.

:)

Khone_727, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Log in Saving

Thank you for posting back.

The reason why the website is not asking you to save your log in information is because a cookie has already been saved to your Internet Explorer for that website. We suggest clearing your browser data for the pop up message to appear again. Follow the steps
    below to clear your browser data:

• Click the Tools button (gear icon) on the upper-right corner of the Internet Explorer window and select
      Internet Options.
    • In the General tab, select Delete button under
      Browsing history section.
    • Check all the boxes and click Delete.

Check this article for reference.

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Mar 31, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

Saving log in info

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Saving log in info

1. Saving log in info - Similar Threads - Saving log info

2. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  3. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  4. Removing saved info

in Browsers and Email
    Removing saved info: I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email...
  5. Moving saved passwords + other info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving saved passwords + other info: I have a new laptop that I want to have the same user info passwords in "credential manager" amongst other things that the old one has. Is there a simple method to make this possible? I´m a computer newbee so baby steps, please. Thanks...
  6. Passwords & log in info will not save

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  7. Old log on info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old log on info: How do I remove old user ID information to log in to my bank. When I log in to my bank I have to input a User ID. I have a few wrong attempts and just want to tidy it up. Cheers.....
  8. Micfosoft/google log in info

Micfosoft/google log in info: How can I completely remove ald old/closed yahoo email from my log in page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micfosoftgoogle-log-in-info/59feafe0-5cd3-47f7-a9a8-bc90db7d512a
  9. save random notes/info

save random notes/info: only requirement is it autosaves ever time you open app/soft it goes to that info/note cant be onenote cant be something you have to signin sometihing thaat opens fast perferred, not a hard requriement 146949
  10. Change log into PC info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change log into PC info: Lost my email address I have a new one how can i change my loin ifo and password to log into my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-into-pc-info/b1ac2470-f91a-4eab-b4e3-1584b5c2fbd4