Windows 10: Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

Discus and support Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to build netbsd sources from linux subsystem in windows 10. So i downloaded source codes in the dir in the user's folder. After that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StasNagris, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

I was trying to build netbsd sources from linux subsystem in windows 10. So i downloaded source codes in the dir in the user's folder. After that i regularly got blue screen with unexpected_store_exception. It also appears when i try to build it, (crashes somwere in the middle of the building process). It was impossible to delete these files from windows, so i deleted them with linux terminal and after that all problems completely disappeared. When source codes are in the linux home dir, there are no problems.

:)

StasNagris, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

1. Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception - Similar Threads - Saving netbsd source

2. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Started getting this BSOD lately.Here is the dump log: https://files.catbox.moe/qe5ark.dmpAnyone know what it is?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-unexpectedstoreexception/3b82f0e8-2682-44a7-b33c-458c27358240
  3. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Started getting this BSOD lately.Here is the dump log: https://files.catbox.moe/qe5ark.dmpAnyone know what it is?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-unexpectedstoreexception/3b82f0e8-2682-44a7-b33c-458c27358240
  4. Restart blue screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - What causes the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart blue screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - What causes the problem?: Loading Dump File [C:\Users\M.H.Rohani\Desktop\091023-46406-01 - Copy.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search...
  5. Restart blue screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - What causes the problem?

Restart blue screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - What causes the problem?: Loading Dump File [C:\Users\M.H.Rohani\Desktop\091023-46406-01 - Copy.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search...
  6. Restart blue screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - What causes the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.: I have been getting this BSOD every ~2 days for a week now, usually happens when playing games.Already did a Memory Test, came back with no errors.Error Code is always: 0x00000154 0xffffe30bdc552000, 0xffffb78e76508450, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000After a BSOD the...
  8. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.: I have been getting this BSOD every ~2 days for a week now, usually happens when playing games.Already did a Memory Test, came back with no errors.Error Code is always: 0x00000154 0xffffe30bdc552000, 0xffffb78e76508450, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000After a BSOD the...
  9. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

10. Windows 10 Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hi there, I am having some trouble with my computer; it keeps getting blue screens and I'm not sure how to solve this. Using BlueScreenViewer, I found that the problematic drivers are ACPI.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and storport.sys. There was nothing being used on the computer...