Windows 10: Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app

Discus and support Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used canvas color feature on most of my paintings for changing the color of the background. Everything is fine except that I could not export my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tbbhn5, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Tbbhn5 Win User

Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app

I have used canvas color feature on most of my paintings for changing the color of the background. Everything is fine except that I could not export my paintings with the canvas color changed. I have tried to dry the paintings or saving the paintings with multiples types of files but none of them worked: all the paintings were exported with white canvas. Is there any possible way for me to save paintings with canvas color?

I am using Fresh Paint on a Surface device running Windows 10.

Thank you.

:)

Tbbhn5, Dec 31, 2018

2. Fresh Paint App

Hi Jill,

There are many ways to create a new canvas. To help resolve your concern, follow the steps below:

• Open Fresh Paint.
    • Click the red plus sign on the left side of the screen.
    • From there, you can choose Fresh Canvas, Custom Canvas, or Fun Pack.
    • Click Fresh Canvas.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Help ...I can't finish painting at Fresh Paint because I keep moving the canvas

I can paint at the Fresh Paint app but when I moving the canvas, I can't make it stop. I cannot finishing painting without moving the canvas. Please help. It is very frustrating . thank you

Note: Fresh Paint not Paint 3D thank you

matchamatcha, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Marc Cai Win User

Fresh Paint

Hello Seiichii,

Fresh Paint is a good choice of app. Regarding your query if you can fill or spill a color to an encircled area, according to this

posted thread about Fresh Paint
    , the app works like real paint on a canvas; as such, there’s no filler-bucket in the Fresh Paint app. Fill in large areas of your paintings with a
    large brush.

Should there any queries related to Microsoft, or a great idea that you wanted to share, feel free to let the
    Community know.

Best regards.

Marc Cai, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app - Similar Threads - Saving paintings canvas

2. Unable to change canvas size in Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change canvas size in Fresh Paint: Help me with canvas size. I don’t know how to change it. Thank you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-canvas-size-in-fresh-paint/17b5eee5-ca0e-4e8d-aff7-12701f6a1264
  3. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  4. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  5. Fresh Paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint app: I use Fresh Paint app on Surface laptop to change canvas color of the background. It works fine but when I try to save the painting with changed canvas color, I failed. I am unable to save it using various file types - I receive only white canvas on exported files. How can I...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  7. Fresh Paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint app: Please help me to get graph lines in Fresh Paint to work on my design project. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-app/9bc3ef14-e5f9-408d-95d5-dd6e8ae82bfd"
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  9. Fresh Paint App

Fresh Paint App: What is the difference between "over paint" and "under paint"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/fresh-paint-app/287dbb8e-2974-44ca-b8ec-e7a1a738f1bd
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff