Windows 10: Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

Discus and support Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to save photos and videos from Instagram accounts that I am following? I want to keep them in my photos or video folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SN59, Oct 12, 2018.

1. SN59 Win User

Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

Is there a way to save photos and videos from Instagram accounts that I am following? I want to keep them in my photos or video folders.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets

Source: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

Uploading photos to Instagram

Hi Yvette,

Being able to share photos to Instagram using the Instagram PC app depends on the app's feature. For you to be properly assisted with this concern, I recommend that you get in touch with the Instagram developer so they can properly guide you on how to use
    the app.

Should you have any Windows concerns, feel free to post it here in the community.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

1. Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC - Similar Threads - Saving photos videos

2. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  3. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  4. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  5. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  7. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  8. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  9. unable to save photo from video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to save photo from video: Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help. By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current. Thanks. Crystal...
  10. Save photos from video not working

Save photos from video not working: I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-photos-from-video-not-working/e4e04bab-ff3b-4bc1-bf94-031f8af77505