Windows 10: Saving photos in email sent from iphone

Discus and support Saving photos in email sent from iphone in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt .

Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments is a pain because the both .jpg and .txt files are included when I click save attachments. ( 40 entries) I have to manually select every .jpg file before clicking on OK . Is there a simpler way to save only the .jpg files? Tks

:)

sportflyer, Apr 4, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Savings emailed photos to a folder

Hi,

Saving photos largely depends on how the email was attached to the mail.

For photos send as a file attachment, wherein the attachment is displayed as an icon below the list of recipients:

• Right-click on the File and select Save.
    • This will open a Save as dialog where you can navigate to the location where you would like to save the file.
    For photos sent as an online image, wherein photos are displayed within the email message:

• Right-click on the selected Image.
    • Select < (greater than icon) and then select Copy. After selecting copy, you can then paste it into
      MSPaint or any other app and then click
      Save
      to keep the photo.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Rey Cam, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Ivycao Win User

Saving photos in email sent from iphone

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Saving photos in email sent from iphone

1. Saving photos in email sent from iphone - Similar Threads - Saving photos email

2. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  3. Moving photos from iPhone to PC

Moving photos from iPhone to PC: I've been trying to move photos from my iPhone to my PC for an hour and it doesn't work. I am doing the guide that I found on the internet (open photos and import) and it all looked good. I press on import then it dectects all of them, after that I chose all to go into my...
  4. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App: I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved...
  5. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  6. Importing photos from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing photos from iphone to PC: I cannot import photos from my iphone to my computer. When i open the photo app on my PC and click "import from usb" I get the following error, "we can't find any photos or videos on your device." I have tried different cords, differnt ports and restarted and I still get...
  7. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  8. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f
  9. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889