Windows 10: Saving photos in email sent from iphone

Discus and support Saving photos in email sent from iphone in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt .

Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments is a pain because the both .jpg and .txt files are included when I click save attachments. ( 40 entries) I have to manually select every .jpg file before clicking on OK . Is there a simpler way to save only the .jpg files? Tks

:)

sportflyer, Apr 4, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Savings emailed photos to a folder

Hi,

Saving photos largely depends on how the email was attached to the mail.

For photos send as a file attachment, wherein the attachment is displayed as an icon below the list of recipients:

• Right-click on the File and select Save.
    • This will open a Save as dialog where you can navigate to the location where you would like to save the file.
    For photos sent as an online image, wherein photos are displayed within the email message:

• Right-click on the selected Image.
    • Select < (greater than icon) and then select Copy. After selecting copy, you can then paste it into
      MSPaint or any other app and then click
      Save
      to keep the photo.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Rey Cam, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Ivycao Win User

Saving photos in email sent from iphone

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Saving photos in email sent from iphone

1. Saving photos in email sent from iphone - Similar Threads - Saving photos email

2. iPhone photos and videos saved on hardrive not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone photos and videos saved on hardrive not opening: Hello,I've saved my iPhone photos and videos on an external hard drive but am having trouble opening a large number of files on my computer. Unfortunately my iPhone has been reset so these photos are no long available anywhere but the hard drive. The message I am getting is...
  3. iPhone photos and videos saved on hardrive not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone photos and videos saved on hardrive not opening: Hello,I've saved my iPhone photos and videos on an external hard drive but am having trouble opening a large number of files on my computer. Unfortunately my iPhone has been reset so these photos are no long available anywhere but the hard drive. The message I am getting is...
  4. Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail

in Browsers and Email
    Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail: I had asked this question at the Blue Iris forum (BI does monitoring/recording of security cams) but it might prove useful for users of other apps should this situation apply. When Blue Iris detects motion in one of the monitored security cameras, it eMails an alert with some...
  5. open email photos sent from ipod or ipad

open email photos sent from ipod or ipad: any ideas why emailed photos won't open up in my Hotmail. They do open in others Hotmail accounts. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-email-photos-sent-from-ipod-or-ipad/ece14017-cddb-4946-9e74-6f11cd752005
  6. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox: This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newly-sent-emails-are-not-being-saved-to-my-sent/8dccdb62-6b73-49db-92fa-2c6d968d3be3
  7. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  9. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App: I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved...
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889