Windows 10: Saving photos to One Drive from Your Phone app.

Discus and support Saving photos to One Drive from Your Phone app. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro. I have a Pixel 3a android phone. This phone is linked to my Surface. I can readily view my Pixel phone pictures on my Surface.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MARKFLORA, Jun 7, 2021.

1. MARKFLORA Win User

Saving photos to One Drive from Your Phone app.

I have a Surface Pro. I have a Pixel 3a android phone. This phone is linked to my Surface. I can readily view my Pixel phone pictures on my Surface. How do I save these photos to One Drive? Can one not do so directly from the Your Phone app? I have gone to One Drive settings and set it so my Pixel phone pictures are automatically saved to One Drive. Or at least I believe I have done this. In my One Drive menu my "pictures" are stuck in a pending mode. I have reset One Drive, although I cannot find anything that tells me whether I successfully did this reset. Should I unlink the pho

:)

MARKFLORA, Jun 7, 2021

2. Saving photos

Hi DustinHennin,

First, congratulations on being one of the first folks to get the elusive Samsung ATIV S.

Would you please elaborate as to what app you're using to view photos and what steps you're taking in order to save the photos?

For instance, if I'm in the People hub and see a pic someone posted that I want to save to my phone:

• I simply tap on the photo and it brings it to another screen.
    • Then I tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen and choose save to phone.
    • Next, I go back to my Start screen and tap on Photos.
    • Tap on albums.
    • Tap on Save Pictures.
    • My latest photo that I saved should be there at the top.

Here's some more information about
    Photos on Windows Phone

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jun 7, 2021
  3. How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Saving photos to One Drive from Your Phone app. - Similar Threads - Saving photos Drive

2. Restore one drive photos back to phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore one drive photos back to phone: I accidentally clicked "free up space" on my phone and it transferred all my pictures and videos on my phone to One Drive. I want them all back on my phone, how do I do this?...
  3. Restore one drive photos back to phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore one drive photos back to phone: I accidentally clicked "free up space" on my phone and it transferred all my pictures and videos on my phone to One Drive. I want them all back on my phone, how do I do this?...
  4. Restore one drive photos back to phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  6. Your Phone app photos blurred out

Your Phone app photos blurred out: The Your Phone app connects my phone Pixel4 to my PC but when I first start it up says on Windows that they are not connected, but they are. I can receive notifications and text from my phone, but when I look at the photos they are all blurred out and a right click will not...
  7. Your Phone Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Photos: So Microsoft Your Phone shows the last pictures I took. Is there a way to have also images of Whatsapp, Reddit etc to show up? submitted by /u/Hamudinator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbfghv/your_phone_photos/
  8. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS: Hi, my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from Your Phone apps. please help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance....
  9. See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is preinstalled in Windows 10...
  10. Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos[/b] from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...