Windows 10: Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

Discus and support Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kariah1234, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved anywhere. Is there a setting to be able to save my sent messages? How do I fix this? I have searched this forum and the Windows community with no luck.

I have a Sent folder that is completely empty. Nothing I send out gets saved there. Please advise.

Thanks.

:)

Kariah1234, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Nezzar Win User

Saving sent emails

In Windows 10 email, when I send an email in an email account other than Outlook, the sent email cannot be found in the "sent mail" folder for that email account. The emails sent via Outlook are saved, but I need the sent emails from the other account
    saved as well.

Nezzar, Mar 24, 2019
  3. SENT EMAILS NOT BEING SAVED IN SENT FOLDER

PLEASE HELP! I have Windows 10 and I use Windows Mail. I can send emails but the emails I send are not being saved in my sent folder. My internet service provider has confirmed that the problem is not with the server but with your Mail application. I spoke
    with one of your customer service agents and was advised that in order to enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder, I must do the following: In Outlook 2010 or later versions: Click File, click Options and in Options, click Mail. Under the
    Save messages section, enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option. Click OK. Problem. When I follow your steps and go into Mail, there is not a Save messages section. I want to enable save sent emails and it should not be this difficult
    and time consuming.

MarilynTaylorXW, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

1. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App - Similar Threads - Saving Sent Emails

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  4. Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail

in Browsers and Email
    Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail: I had asked this question at the Blue Iris forum (BI does monitoring/recording of security cams) but it might prove useful for users of other apps should this situation apply. When Blue Iris detects motion in one of the monitored security cameras, it eMails an alert with some...
  5. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox: This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newly-sent-emails-are-not-being-saved-to-my-sent/8dccdb62-6b73-49db-92fa-2c6d968d3be3
  6. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.

Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.: I have set up 7 email accounts, 5 of which including a Gmail account were previously managed by Webmail, using w10 Mail app. Very impressed with the app but am having problems with two of the accounts. These are accounts held with Plusnet that I have used for many years...
  8. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

in Browsers and Email
    Saving photos in email sent from iphone: Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt . Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments...