Windows 10: Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

Discus and support Saving Skype video recordings to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 is up to date and I'm using Skype version 8.52.0.138, Application version 14.52.138.0. I've got video recordings on Skype that I wish to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaroEardley, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

My Windows 10 is up to date and I'm using Skype version 8.52.0.138, Application version 14.52.138.0. I've got video recordings on Skype that I wish to save to my laptop. I've tried Save and Save As and neither of them work. What to do?? This is important to me...?

:)

CaroEardley, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SamuelLV Win User

Skype for Business Recordings

Hi Robert, I would advise adjusting your recording options prior to starting the recording. The 480p video resolution will be optimal if you want to email it later. To reduce your recordings to the smallest possible size, follow the steps below:

- Settings icon in Skype for Business, click on Tools > Options

- Options screen, select Recording and change the video resolution to 480p. Click Ok to save the changes.

SamuelLV, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

1. Saving Skype video recordings to laptop - Similar Threads - Saving Skype video

2. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  3. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  4. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound: Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve...
  6. Downloading recorded video from Skype

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading recorded video from Skype: I can not download a recorded video from Skype. It fails after downloading more than 90%... It says network error.. Then pops a notification that my work or school account needs to be fixed. Then The user ID that you entered is not recognized. If this is a new account, it...
  7. Facebook video & Skype video

Facebook video & Skype video: I'm having weird problems using Facebook Video, Google Video & Skype Video. If I try either of these between two computers here, the video picture will come up on one but not the other. When we skyped someone from away recently, their picture would come up but the volume was...
  8. Skype Recording

Skype Recording: I just did an interview and recording it and everything went well. I got the pop up in the chat that it was recorded and watched it back and it was all good. I downloaded it and it's in my drive, yet when I click on it to watch the recording it pops up with, "This file isn't...
  9. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  10. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...