Windows 10: Saving to a specific Team

Discus and support Saving to a specific Team in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Scenario I have created a word document and wish to save it to a specific folder within a specific team that i have created. When I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kevin Robinson k.robinson, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Saving to a specific Team

Hello

Scenario

I have created a word document and wish to save it to a specific folder within a specific team that i have created. When I select 'save as' in word all but one of my teams appears - but the one that I want to save to does not appear even though I have used that team frequently of late. There are obvious work arounds to save to this team i.e save to the desktop and import but I am baffled as to why this team does not appear when I 'save as' from word when others do.

Any help greatly appreciated and apologies for the rambling nature of my request.

Kind regards

kevin

:)

Kevin Robinson k.robinson, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 24, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Saving to a specific Team

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Saving to a specific Team

1. Saving to a specific Team - Similar Threads - Saving specific Team

2. Windows 11 doesn't save specific app location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't save specific app location: I recently noticed an issue where my riot client is opening smaller then normal and half outside my monitor. It is only happening with this application, but the app doesn't have any settings for me to change. I'm starting to think it's a windows problem because it occurred...
  3. Saving specific files/folders from being deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving specific files/folders from being deleted?: I have decided to delete my old Windows 10 account but I have some important files/folders there that I want to keep, how can I save those specific files but delete everything else?Note: I only want to delete one user not all users on my desktop....
  4. Saving specific files/folders from being deleted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving specific files/folders from being deleted?: I have decided to delete my old Windows 10 account but I have some important files/folders there that I want to keep, how can I save those specific files but delete everything else?Note: I only want to delete one user not all users on my desktop....
  5. Saving specific files/folders from being deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

in Browsers and Email
    [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in...
  7. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

in Windows 10 Support
    [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in...
  8. teams and chrome shutting down because of the energy saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    teams and chrome shutting down because of the energy saving: [ATTACH] When I'm doing something at my desktop a green energysaving icon shows up and the application either shuts down or will not react. This happens a lot at chrome and teams....
  9. Can't set default save location to specific drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't set default save location to specific drive.: I can't set the default save location for new apps to my F or G drives. It gives me an error message with code 0x80070005. [ATTACH]I also can't download games or apps to the F or G drive of my computer. I checked the disk reset the windows store, used DISM and changed the...
  10. Delete saved WiFi/WLAN password for specific user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete saved WiFi/WLAN password for specific user: How can we delete the saved WiFi/WLAN password (the one that is used for 'connect automatically') for a specific «User Profile» listed above? I don't want to delete the complete «User Profile», only the password. Or do I 'delete' the wireless network profile but it...