Windows 10: Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive

Discus and support Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a factory reset to my Dell laptop. I need to reinstall windows 10 however first need to save it to a usb thumbdrive. How do I do this? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LoganHanson, May 22, 2019.

1. Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive

I did a factory reset to my Dell laptop. I need to reinstall windows 10 however first need to save it to a usb thumbdrive. How do I do this? I'm logged into my microsoft account on the PC.

:)

LoganHanson, May 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive

Delta6326, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive

1. Saving Windows 10 to thumbdrive - Similar Threads - Saving thumbdrive

2. how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?: How do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?I can't seem to copy or save photos from Paint3 D to desktop. Can someone please explain how to do this please?...
  3. how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?: How do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?I can't seem to copy or save photos from Paint3 D to desktop. Can someone please explain how to do this please?...
  4. Why did Excel not save?

Why did Excel not save?: My company just made the switch From Google to Microsoft. We now have the Microsoft suite ("for work or school" I think). I was working on an Excel file for a few hours yesterday, but this morning it shows only the first 15 min of work. I turned on auto save after creating...
  5. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  6. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  7. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  8. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  9. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...