Windows 10: Saving Windows

Discus and support Saving Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have redownloaded windows back to my pc but everytime I shut pc down it takes me to bios and I have to download windows again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WhippyOpossum15, May 29, 2020.

1. Saving Windows

I have redownloaded windows back to my pc but everytime I shut pc down it takes me to bios and I have to download windows again.

:)

WhippyOpossum15, May 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2020
  4. Saving Windows

web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Saving Windows

1. Saving Windows - Similar Threads - Saving

2. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  3. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  4. how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?: How do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?I can't seem to copy or save photos from Paint3 D to desktop. Can someone please explain how to do this please?...
  5. how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?

how do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?: How do I save photos from Paint3 D to desk top?I can't seem to copy or save photos from Paint3 D to desktop. Can someone please explain how to do this please?...
  6. Why did Excel not save?

Why did Excel not save?: My company just made the switch From Google to Microsoft. We now have the Microsoft suite ("for work or school" I think). I was working on an Excel file for a few hours yesterday, but this morning it shows only the first 15 min of work. I turned on auto save after creating...
  7. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  8. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  9. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  10. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...