Windows 10: Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

Discus and support Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new PC around six months ago. it came with a SSD drive and large hard drive. I downloaded several games such as Forza 3 & 4 and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StringerJSY, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

I recently purchased a new PC around six months ago. it came with a SSD drive and large hard drive. I downloaded several games such as Forza 3 & 4 and Gears 4 & 5. i saved all these games on the D drive with no issues. Unfortunately last week my SSD failed and had to be replaced. I had to reinstall windows 10 as my old SSD had the operating system on it. I've had no issues reinstalling all my other games from Steam, Origin, uplay etc onto the hard drive. Microsoft store only lets me download onto the C drive (SSD) when trying to download onto the D drive i'm met with a message saying files already exist in that file and need to be deleted. I've tried that and it doesn't work. I've also tried going into storage and changing the setting saying add new apps in d drive, this also doesn't work. i'm not sure what to do, and the SSD drive is too small to have more than 2 games installed.

Thanks

:)

StringerJSY, Sep 30, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

Save-game location for XBOX Game pass for Windows games.

I am pretty sure, as with all Xbox games, your game save data is stored on the cloud connected to your Microsoft Xbox account.

Darkhawk Ninja, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

1. Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive - Similar Threads - Savings Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Game Saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Saves: I mostly play 'The Tribez', and 'Trade Island'. I was having many problems with games not updating, and apps not installing with the Microsoft Store. The dreaded 0x80073D05 error had overtaken almost all my apps. So I decided to start over fresh by restoring my...
  3. Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive: when i try downloading sea of thieves on my D drive i click install but it doesn't do anything and there is enough space but when i change it to my c and e drive it works but my c doesn't have enough space but it still works and i had this issue with ark survival evolved as...
  4. Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.: So I bought the xbox game pass for pc, and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store and restarting my pc....
  5. I can't install games/apps from Microsoft Store/XBOX Game Pass Beta onto my D: drive and it...

I can't install games/apps from Microsoft Store/XBOX Game Pass Beta onto my D: drive and it...: I've been trying for a couple of days to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass Beta app and it won't let me install to any drive other than the windows directory. I don't have a lot of space on my windows drive as it's just a small SSD drive and I'm going to fill it up with...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select my d: drive to install games

Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select my d: drive to install games: I recently bought the game pass for my pc, but it has a small internal hdd so I normally download apps to my portable hdd and it is selected for all app downloads. When I try to download a game from the game pass only the c: drive shows and not d:.[ATTACH]...
  7. Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.: So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam also Firstly the downloads compared to any other download from any other source was incredibly slow! I had to leave Gears...
  8. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...
  9. Xbox Game Beta Application

Xbox Game Beta Application: [ATTACH]i was updated the windows 10 1903 and installed the xbox game beta. and here it is. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-beta-application/8c2a8311-79b1-43c4-8114-6976fa10162b"
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...