Windows 10: Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

Discus and support Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With our Windows 10 launch fast approaching we’re excited for you to say “Hello” to Windows Hello. You may remember we introduced you to Windows Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

Source: Say "Hello" to Windows Hello on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 24, 2015
  2. Hello () Win User

Windows 10 update error 0x8007042c

My hard drive is empty 100 gb

Hello (), Jul 24, 2015
  3. ..Hello Win User
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 error WindowsUpdate_80240016

First, On July 29th late evening.......

download Windows 10 files and create an installation media from this link:

Download Windows 10

... media link.

It never prompted me to create a media link, via USB etc, during the

more than two-hour install process.

At the completion (or what I hoped) the system read " unable to install" and it reinstalled my

Windows 7 Home Premium version.

This happen "twice!"

The most recent, today July 30th at 7am. When the "reserved copy" prompted me to begin the Windows 10 install process.

Once again....... same results!

Can you please help or refer me

Thank you!

..Hello, Jul 24, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

None of my systems qualify and further, there doesn't seem to be anything out there except computers that have Intel Real Sense.

So, I'd guess that will leave a lot of us who aren't going to spring for new computers out in the cold. Hello!

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    M$'s marketing plan is beginning to show itself!
    They're 'giving away' Windows 10 but technology is changing so fast that everyone will buy new devices anyway!
    It's a win-win for all! *Wink

Edwin, Jul 25, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    Ain't agonna coperate! *Smile

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  7. STEVAE Win User
    i'm quite certain that they will have stand alone devices which you can use with your computer to take advantage of hello. doubt they would leave it just to new computers. but they should have been manufacturing these devices for months and months to have them at retailers on the 29th. or else they're leaving money on the table.

STEVAE, Jul 25, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Yep, I agree.

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  9. groze Win User
    Why can't hello work with webcam that either built-in or added via usb 2 or 3.0 port?

groze, Jul 25, 2015
  10. magilla Win User
    That's what I'm hoping for. I agree the technology should allow for that!

magilla, Jul 25, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    I wish too, Magilla, but we'll probably have to buy something more to hang onto our computers.

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  12. recruit2 Win User
    Hurry up SP4 with this new 3D camera.

recruit2, Jul 25, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

Yeah, but will it recognize me in my various glasses? *Smile I have Bifocals, Readers and Computer Glasses and depending on what I've been doing, I may not always have on the ones I need. I can even see the screen without any of them, although it will give me eye strain after awhile. Will it recognize me with my headphones on?

Shucks, Windows 10 starts up plenty fast for me as it is. *Smile

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  14. groze Win User
    I maybe setup for Hello after all. I have an IR sensor and my webcam can detect motion. I thought Hello required windows pro though, something change?

groze, Jul 25, 2015
  15. magilla Win User
    Yes, after reading the link included in Brink's message, it looks now like Intel has the market cornered. We can hope for an expanded offering at least with competitors entering the arena.

magilla, Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'Hello' Hello

2. Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: My Windows Hello sign in options for both facial recognition and Fingerprint show as no longer being available. I have checked for updates and restarted, but I am not able to get it back running...
  3. Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello: My Windows Hello sign in options for both facial recognition and Fingerprint show as no longer being available. I have checked for updates and restarted, but I am not able to get it back running...
  4. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  5. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  6. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  7. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  8. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  9. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  10. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....