Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

Discus and support Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With our Windows 10 launch fast approaching we’re excited for you to say “Hello” to Windows Hello. You may remember we introduced you to Windows Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Say "Hello" to Windows Hello on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 24, 2015
  2. Hello () Win User

Windows 10 update error 0x8007042c

My hard drive is empty 100 gb

Hello (), Jul 24, 2015
  3. ..Hello Win User
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 error WindowsUpdate_80240016

First, On July 29th late evening.......

download Windows 10 files and create an installation media from this link:

Download Windows 10

... media link.

It never prompted me to create a media link, via USB etc, during the

more than two-hour install process.

At the completion (or what I hoped) the system read " unable to install" and it reinstalled my

Windows 7 Home Premium version.

This happen "twice!"

The most recent, today July 30th at 7am. When the "reserved copy" prompted me to begin the Windows 10 install process.

Once again....... same results!

Can you please help or refer me

Thank you!

..Hello, Jul 24, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

None of my systems qualify and further, there doesn't seem to be anything out there except computers that have Intel Real Sense.

So, I'd guess that will leave a lot of us who aren't going to spring for new computers out in the cold. Hello!

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    M$'s marketing plan is beginning to show itself!
    They're 'giving away' Windows 10 but technology is changing so fast that everyone will buy new devices anyway!
    It's a win-win for all! *Wink

Edwin, Jul 25, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    Ain't agonna coperate! *Smile

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  7. STEVAE Win User
    i'm quite certain that they will have stand alone devices which you can use with your computer to take advantage of hello. doubt they would leave it just to new computers. but they should have been manufacturing these devices for months and months to have them at retailers on the 29th. or else they're leaving money on the table.

STEVAE, Jul 25, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Yep, I agree.

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  9. groze Win User
    Why can't hello work with webcam that either built-in or added via usb 2 or 3.0 port?

groze, Jul 25, 2015
  10. magilla Win User
    That's what I'm hoping for. I agree the technology should allow for that!

magilla, Jul 25, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    I wish too, Magilla, but we'll probably have to buy something more to hang onto our computers.

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  12. recruit2 Win User
    Hurry up SP4 with this new 3D camera.

recruit2, Jul 25, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

Yeah, but will it recognize me in my various glasses? *Smile I have Bifocals, Readers and Computer Glasses and depending on what I've been doing, I may not always have on the ones I need. I can even see the screen without any of them, although it will give me eye strain after awhile. Will it recognize me with my headphones on?

Shucks, Windows 10 starts up plenty fast for me as it is. *Smile

Wynona, Jul 25, 2015
  14. groze Win User
    I maybe setup for Hello after all. I have an IR sensor and my webcam can detect motion. I thought Hello required windows pro though, something change?

groze, Jul 25, 2015
  15. magilla Win User
    Yes, after reading the link included in Brink's message, it looks now like Intel has the market cornered. We can hope for an expanded offering at least with competitors entering the arena.

magilla, Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'Hello' Hello

2. Hello

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello: Hi How do I remove HELLO from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hello/afacc33d-b9fb-4609-85a0-6ab40d3d3b31
  3. Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop: Windows Hello was working fine on my device, a 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10. However, 1 day it just stopped working. I have tried the following steps based on several articles: - Completed all Windows updates - Set a new PIN - Updated all drivers for...
  4. hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5: I want to ask how to fix Gta when I run out I'm wrong And it does not give me write that it stopped working then pushing Safe mode again does not happen the same again when pressed again Repeat the same!...
  5. Windows Hello and Fingerprint Sign-In Option Working then COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED>...

Windows Hello and Fingerprint Sign-In Option Working then COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED>...: I have a 3 month old ASUS Q525U Ntebook PC that came with fingerprint pad within the touchpad area and that is how I have been signing in consistently...until suddenly prompted with PIN or Password sign-in option and fingerprint not an option. This happened once before...
  6. windows hello problem

windows hello problem: Thank you sir for your help. After I setup pin password successfully.when i try to add my fingerprint it asking my pin after i give my pin it giving me a notification sound and doing nothing.following is the screenshot after pin is entered.[ATTACH]...
  7. hello , i want to use transparant theme on windows 10 pro 1803 so what i need to do for this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello , i want to use transparant theme on windows 10 pro 1803 so what i need to do for this?: hello i want to use transparant theme on my windows 10 proffesional 1803 what i need to do for it and actual i have gone already in youtube but there is nothing to solve so pls let me know as soon as possible...
  8. Microsoft brings Windows Hello support for its Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows Hello support for its Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft has started pushing out Windows Hello support for its web browser, Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users. The users will now be allowed to log into websites with the help of Windows Hello. Windows Hello helps users to log in to the website by signing in with faces,...
  9. Windows 10 July 20 bug fixes break Win10 hello

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 July 20 bug fixes break Win10 hello: So I don't know if anyone from Microsoft see's this but the latest patch for Windows 10 64bit caused Widows Hello to stop working. When booting the laptop Windows can't or wouldn't activate the camera to log on with facial recognition. This is on a ALIENWARE 15 R3. I...
  10. windows hello

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello: windows hello is not available is there any way to fix it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-hello/d7f14451-aea3-4fc3-9689-22840072af90