Windows 10: Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

Discus and support Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey so my pc mouse was acting up so I'm like lemme restart my pc then when I restart it shows me this screen saying continue to windows 10 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by anthonycontreras5, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

Hey so my pc mouse was acting up so I'm like lemme restart my pc then when I restart it shows me this screen saying continue to windows 10 or troubleshoot and I had no problem with my pc I only restarted it since my mouse was acting up.if you could tell me what happened that would be very helpful!

Thx

Anthony

:)

anthonycontreras5, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 continually restarting

Hi, I have tried all the recommended steps but to no avail !!!!!

When I start up the laptop I press delete button as suggested but it doesn't work , it opens with the windows 10 logo and revolving dots ,screen goes black, then nothing happens, turn off restart, shows as previously mentioned,then says PCs ran into a problem
    needs to restart,comes up with grey box saying "click ok to restart computer and then restart installation,I do that then it says it's restarting ,back to square one again, sometimes when I press a F key just get high pitched beep.

wish I had never downloaded Windows 10. Thankyou for your patience and help.

Benbecular, Dec 2, 2020
  4. KeyYawnUh Win User

Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

Windows 10 continuous restart

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried to do the "System Restore" and after going through a few steps it says that I haven't created a restore point.

Ill try it again, but it doesn't seem to change anything. (Edit: tried again and it says I don't have a restore point. Possibly because I just installed windows ten and this happened during my first attempt to update a program. Now it keeps restarting and
    is stuck on the "advanced options" in between restarts.)

Any further suggestions if it fails again?

any help is much appreciated,

KeyYawnUh, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

1. Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart - Similar Threads - Saying continue hit

2. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  3. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  4. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it: my lenovo laptop has a sdd when i hit my laptopnot hard it shuts down it does this usually when i hit the place where the keyboard and the touchpad mouse meets it just shuts down pls help...
  6. My computer keeps saying installing windows but then it continues to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps saying installing windows but then it continues to restart: I decided to wipe my computer and I did the Faster option since I was going to keep my computer everything’s been going well except now my computer keeps saying it’s installing windows and do not turn it off and then it continues to reset and I’ve waited five minutes and it’s...
  7. Windows 10 continues restart at 64%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 continues restart at 64%: Windows 10 windows tablet Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting. I reset my Windows 10 Lenovo thinkpad tablet2 whilstit was resetting my battery ran out which caused my tablet to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the...
  8. Windows 10 continuously restarting

Windows 10 continuously restarting: After entering my password on my laptop I get a message that states "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work." It continues to restart over and over. How can I...
  9. Windows 10 continuously restarting

Windows 10 continuously restarting: I reset my laptop on 22nd June and it is resetting since then.. It is showing 'Installing Windows' and it is continously restarting and showing the same thing for the last few days I can't even open my home screen to reinstall Windows 10 cleanly please help me to solve this...
  10. Windows 10 Continually Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Continually Restarts: All was OK, yesterday. Today, though, laptop starts, loads programs, sits for a minute or so, then it restarts. Does this every time, I have tried to use it. Tried to jump in and restore to a previous point, and it would not do that, presumably due to it restarting. Now it...