Windows 10: Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

Discus and support Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've following instructions on how to activate but is not accepting the product key. its windows Pro i currently have. The error message code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonnaBoustead, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

I've following instructions on how to activate but is not accepting the product key. its windows Pro i currently have. The error message code is 0xC004F077, saying I need to contact my administrator? I've only had the laptop six months, it was purchased as a refurbished. Its a Dell laptop.

:)

DonnaBoustead, Jul 13, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Jul 13, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

Windows 10 pro activation (product key)

I recently installed windows 10 pro and when i installed it asked me to activate my windows and i entered on settings>activation>change product key typed and won't accept it,it says code error 0x803F7001.

If somebody can help me solve the problem please.?

ErmelindaM., Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

1. Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept - Similar Threads - Saying need activate

2. please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook: I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since then it is asking me to "activate windows" but I don't have the product key...
  3. Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key

Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key: I bought my laptop with Windows 10 already installed. It worked fine to begin with but, after a few months it started showing the message "Activate Windows". I have not made any hardware changes to the laptop (I wouldn't know how!) so not sure why it suddenly needed...
  4. i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10

i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10: i need activation key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-product-key-of-this-for-activation-of-my/314a7ff0-7d0a-4210-9b28-e4ca15bf4be0"
  5. Windows 10 install not accepting my product key

Windows 10 install not accepting my product key: Hello, I had a 6TB disk with multiple Windows 10 VMs on them. Restoring the VMs and trying to start, then connecting to them failed I decided to just rebuild the VMs I originally created the VMs, and saved each machine's name and key in a file. Today...
  6. I need to find my product key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to find my product key: PROUDUCT KEY * Original title: QUESTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-my-product-key/7f2be423-97f7-4456-82e7-25075cb0d9cd"
  7. I need my Office Product Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need my Office Product Key: Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can find my Microsoft Product Key!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-office-product-key/ea1099ee-b568-48b2-ac41-eba9b032b7e8
  8. Windows not accepting product key

Windows not accepting product key: Hello, I seem to be having a problem activating windows 10 on my HP laptop. I bought the laptop a few years ago with windows 8.1 and upgraded it to windows 10 as soon as I got it out of the box. Everything seemed to be ok but the last 12 months or so I keep getting a message...
  9. Activation Key is not accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Key is not accepted: I put in my activation key off of my computer page and it tells me to use another key or purchase one! Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/activation-key-is-not-accepted/c1c581c1-c0ca-4764-a933-056460e1e984
  10. Product key not accepted (duplicataion)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key not accepted (duplicataion): I have just restored a saved version of a VM Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. It had a digital entitlement but the restored machine required activation. I chose what I thought was the Product Key of the Win 7 machine prior to the upgrade but it was rejected. I now realise...