Windows 10: says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows

Discus and support says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am trying to download the game ark on my pc from windows, i own the game and all the DLCs for it, when i go on Microsoft to download it, it says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by josephHarper2, May 11, 2020.

1. says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows

i am trying to download the game ark on my pc from windows, i own the game and all the DLCs for it, when i go on Microsoft to download it, it says that i own the DLCs which is fine but it doesn't say i own the actual game. but when i go onto my Xbox it shows that i own it

:)

josephHarper2, May 11, 2020
  2. paupav Win User

xbox live or games

i cant install any xbox live games.... i mean i can install them, but i dont have game on the game list... please help me!... but when i go to marketplace it says that it is installed

paupav, May 11, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 11, 2020
  4. says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 11, 2020
Thema:

says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows

1. says i dont own a game from xbox that im trying to download on windows - Similar Threads - says dont own

2. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  3. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  4. Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...: Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it up in the browser and nothing come up please help.I dont know how to open the game that i downloaded help as fast as you could please!...
  5. Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...: Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it up in the browser and nothing come up please help.I dont know how to open the game that i downloaded help as fast as you could please!...
  6. Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them: I have purchased copies of Minecraft and Halo Wars 2 before and have played both before but after purchasing a new computer they are trying to make me purchase them again....
  7. Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them

Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them: I have purchased copies of Minecraft and Halo Wars 2 before and have played both before but after purchasing a new computer they are trying to make me purchase them again....
  8. im trying to download the game pass app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to download the game pass app: im trying to download the game pass app on my windows 10 pc and I updated the pc as well. I keep getting an error message and it wont run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-the-game-pass-app/3276d4b3-744f-4c4c-9485-11a19e887b04
  9. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  10. it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i dont own minecraft windows 10: so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it...