Windows 10: says I live in Canada and I live in Missour

Discus and support says I live in Canada and I live in Missour in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go to some sites and want to make an order it says I can't because it appears I live in Canada. Everything I can find shows my right location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Djpk, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Djpk Win User

says I live in Canada and I live in Missour

When I go to some sites and want to make an order it says I can't because it appears I live in Canada. Everything I can find shows my right location so how do I fix this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

2. Live Search in canada

Canada is not supported by Live Search for Windows Mobile. I uninstalled it from my HTC Touch and use Google now. Now voice support, but hey it knows about Tim Hortons locations in Canada, instead of routing me to the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge when
    I'm in Milton.

I just went to the download page at wls.live.com and yup, it still says "We currently only offer support for
    United States and
    United Kingdom". You notice it also gives distances in miles, not kilometers.

Guess it's just the state of things when American multi-nationals develop their 'worldwide' products, Canada gets a bum rap. Just like the iPhone, downloadable TV Shows and movies. I just wish Google would add the traffic support, that's one thing that Live
    excels at, but that really doesn't help me if the phone suggests I reroute to Rochester before heading from Toronto to Ajax.

northernpenguin, Nov 24, 2018
  3. NyteStorm Win User
    Mobile Live Search Canada

I have to say I LOVE this program.... but when will you add Canada? I live in Canada and need this. Please Please tell me you are going to add it and tell me when... everyone I show loves this program and are going to buy pocket pcs because of it, its
    icing on the cake. But my friends all live in Canada so we need it
    says I live in Canada and I live in Missour [​IMG]

NyteStorm, Nov 24, 2018
  4. mrm3601 Win User

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns.

I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live.

Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC?

Thank you.

mrm3601, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. says I live in Canada and I live in Missour - Similar Threads - says live Canada

2. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  3. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  4. Microsoft thinks i live in USA when im living in Turkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft thinks i live in USA when im living in Turkey: I wanted to buy some minecoins in minecraft, after i entered my credit card number, i scrolled down to see it asking my for my state, and it was locked to USA. I cant buy anything like this, can someone help please? My microsoft account is set to Turkey, i dont know whats...
  5. It thinks I live in Amherstburg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It thinks I live in Amherstburg: You know that little temperature thing at the bottom of the screen? news and interests For some reason it thinks I live in Amherstburg and every time I try to change it, it doesn't change and stays the same and when I told it to detect my location it said Amherstburg. Is...
  6. It thinks I live in Amherstburg

It thinks I live in Amherstburg: You know that little temperature thing at the bottom of the screen? news and interests For some reason it thinks I live in Amherstburg and every time I try to change it, it doesn't change and stays the same and when I told it to detect my location it said Amherstburg. Is...
  7. It thinks I live in Amherstburg

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I live in the bay area of California, but my laptop says I live in Seattle. Yesterday I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I live in the bay area of California, but my laptop says I live in Seattle. Yesterday I...: Yesterday I refreshed my laptop, because while searching for a local Ikea, windows and Edge browser showed me in Seattle, while I am sitting in Oakland, Ca. With a new re-install of Windows 10, today I logged into Google and guess what, I am still in Seattle. What's going on,...
  9. I got Mafee live

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got Mafee live: If I got MacAfee live fire wall cleans up trackers cookies and viruses why do I need Windows security and how do I disable it . Thanks stay safe out there and may God Bless you and family. I was with SC Government 15 years ago as a Supervisor over 250 Fiber tech police and...
  10. Live tiles not so live

Live tiles not so live: If I reboot my computer everyday, the live tiles work mostly. But, I don't reboot everyday so live tiles, are not only not live, but some don't work at all. Case in point: I never get an email notification in the tile. (I'm assuming I should); when I click on weather a blank...