Windows 10: says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***...

Discus and support says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i can not sign in . says need pin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VernCombs, Nov 3, 2020.

1. VernCombs Win User

says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***...

i can not sign in . says need pin

:)

VernCombs, Nov 3, 2020

2. Says redeem code already used

I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do?

RockCity33, Nov 3, 2020
  3. marney13 Win User
    Upgrade report says PC is good to GO but HP website says not tested yet

Im so confused. My laptop is an HP Envy dv6 Notebook and I am wanting to upgrade to Windows 10.

The upgrade report says that my laptop is compatible with Win10 upgrade amd "good to go", but the HP website says they haven't tested my PC for this upgrade yet.

Any suggestions?

marney13, Nov 3, 2020
  4. says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***...

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***...

1. says i need to upgrade. says need pin says they sent a code .but did not receve one ***... - Similar Threads - says need upgrade

2. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  3. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  4. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It says I need to rebuy minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to rebuy minecraft?: So a long time ago I bought minecraft and played a lot, created worlds and all of that. Recently I have tried logging on again but it says "BUY NOW" even though I bought java when it was by itself and not with bedrock....
  6. I need help it says sign in and when I do it’s says create pin then it says it didn’t work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help it says sign in and when I do it’s says create pin then it says it didn’t work...: I start my computer up & sign into the Microsoft Account screen with my password. The next screen wants me to create a Windows Hello Pin & you can only click next. So I click next & get "SOMETHING WENT WRONG. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this...
  7. I need help it says sign in and when I do it’s says create pin then it says it didn’t work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help it says sign in and when I do it’s says create pin then it says it didn’t work...: I start my computer up & sign into the Microsoft Account screen with my password. The next screen wants me to create a Windows Hello Pin & you can only click next. So I click next & get "SOMETHING WENT WRONG. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this...
  8. I need help it says sign in and when I do it’s says create pin then it says it didn’t work...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft i need to say this.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft i need to say this.: sadly, i was playing roblox filming a video, all of a sudden, i got a bsod.... i was sCARED! it was my first time. what do you think i should do? im so scared! but thank you for saving my pc....
  10. it says i need a new app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it says i need a new app: how can I upgrade Microsoft store so I can download from it it says I need a new app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-need-a-new-app/ca2e5324-8146-4654-a93f-931aadeec1d6"