Windows 10: Says my microphone not plugged in

Discus and support Says my microphone not plugged in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It worked yesterday and now I can’t talk to my friends only hear them. I looked up steps and didn’t work. So annoyed rn submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Says my microphone not plugged in

It worked yesterday and now I can’t talk to my friends only hear them. I looked up steps and didn’t work. So annoyed rn

submitted by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tarkatan-Beefcake, Oct 20, 2020

2. Microphone is plugged in but it says its not plugged in.

Original Title: Mic help

My microphone is plugged in but it says its not plugged in and still says it isnt Plx Help me and yes i tried enabling BTW i have windows10

DrakegamespotatoYT, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Microphone Plugged into PC, windows says "Not plugged in"

Hi Pierce,

Misconfiguration can be a reason why we're getting this error message. We suggest following these steps to correct the settings of your device:

• Locate the speaker icon. It's at the bottom right corner of the screen, near the time and date.
    • Right-click on it. Choose Recording devices.
    • Right-click in the box.
    • Put a check on Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices.
    • Check and highlight the microphone.
    • Select Properties then check the Device usage field, it should be enabled.
    • Go to Levels tab, make sure it is not muted.
    • Press Apply and OK.

Let us know if the above solutions work for you or if you need additional assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Says my microphone not plugged in

Microphone Says Not Plugged In

So I recently plugged in my microphone and I can speak so other people can hear me I looked up about the problem and when I go to the volume right click playback audios it says headphones not plugged in the headphones also have a mic which allows me to
    use that but for audio I have to listen through the tv everything I plugged in

XGN Stealthy, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Says my microphone not plugged in

1. Says my microphone not plugged in - Similar Threads - Says microphone plugged

2. Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???: My microphone was working perfectly fine before but recently, I noticed that windows started to use the default low quality mic when I talk to people. When I went to go change it to my headset microphone it says its not plugged in when it literally is. Ive tried using this on...
  3. Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???: My microphone was working perfectly fine before but recently, I noticed that windows started to use the default low quality mic when I talk to people. When I went to go change it to my headset microphone it says its not plugged in when it literally is. Ive tried using this on...
  4. Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My HP Laptop says my built-in microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Laptop says my built-in microphone is not plugged in: I have troubleshooted this issue and it says that I need to "plug-in" my BUILT in microphone. What are the next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-says-my-built-in-microphone-is-not/0ae22e2b-cdf2-4d9f-a336-151557fa5d99
  6. My HP Laptop says my built-in microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Laptop says my built-in microphone is not plugged in: I have troubleshooted this issue and it says that I need to "plug-in" my BUILT in microphone. What are the next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-says-my-built-in-microphone-is-not/0ae22e2b-cdf2-4d9f-a336-151557fa5d99
  7. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  8. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  9. Windows 10 says my headset's microphone is "Not plugged in" even though it is.

Windows 10 says my headset's microphone is "Not plugged in" even though it is.: .............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-says-my-headsets-microphone-is-not/c6f7c72a-92d5-4f3d-9700-6372c294e492
  10. Windows 10 PC knows my microphone is plugged in and says it's enabled, but the microphone...

Windows 10 PC knows my microphone is plugged in and says it's enabled, but the microphone...: I have a Blue Snowball microphone. I looked in the input audio settings and all and it says it's enabled and troubleshooting says its fixed without additional problems. I tried plugging the microphone in all USB ports, but the mic still is off a red light would shine if its...