Windows 10: says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore.

Discus and support says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to download some 3D model apps and some drawing apps that I don't have. When I was about to extract those files, it say that my drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Johtokiid, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Johtokiid Win User

says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore.

I've been trying to download some 3D model apps and some drawing apps that I don't have. When I was about to extract those files, it say that my drive is full. it also happened when I was about to update my Windows 10 laptop. is there any way I could fix this?

:)

Johtokiid, Jan 13, 2019
  2. janipc Win User

unistall an app

since i have a window 10 update wont let me to unistall a app. I dont have an option where u see the yes or no small screen

i click unistall then it run until the end and when it say do u want to unistall it i dont have the oprtion where it say yes only show no

i need really help all the command on the small screen dont have that option anymore only show the no option

janipc, Jan 13, 2019
  3. unistall app

im trying to unistall apps i dont want and unistall is blacked out i have windows 10

jamellegarnand, Jan 13, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore.

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore. - Similar Threads - says drive full

2. why is my C drive full when I dont even use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my C drive full when I dont even use it?: I can't open anything as it keeps saying my disk is full. My C drive keeps filling up even though I set everything to download to my D drive. In my documents even the downloads section is labelled "D:\" after I switched it. What is going on?...
  3. why is my C drive full when I dont even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my C drive full when I dont even use it?: I can't open anything as it keeps saying my disk is full. My C drive keeps filling up even though I set everything to download to my D drive. In my documents even the downloads section is labelled "D:\" after I switched it. What is going on?...
  4. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  5. Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did: So, I recently opened my xbox app at the "My Games" section and it showed that I owned Candy Crush Saga on my PC. When I opened my PC and went to the Microsoft Store. The "Downloaded" page showed me that I had bought Candy Crush and Tweeter seconds ago, which confused me...
  6. help. i dont know what i did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help. i dont know what i did: [ATTACH] i was playing a game and this UI popped up. i dont know what i did and i dont know how to get rid of it. i asked the previos owner and they said theyve never seen it...
  7. I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it: I don't know if this is the best place to ask but... I've had a problem were I open Discord and it stays on a grey screen, stuck there. I tried uninstalling the folder in AppData but everytime I try, a window pops up and says I can't delete the folder because it's damaged...
  8. Did I delete needed files on a usb drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Did I delete needed files on a usb drive?: I needed a usb drive on which to burn a program to use on another PC. When I found a drive to use, it had several outdated files so I deleted them. It also had 2 folders that were named the same as the brand of drive, Cruze. I left those on the drive. I burned the program...
  9. Laptop wont use battery even though it says 99 percent full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wont use battery even though it says 99 percent full: Hi sorry if this is the wrong place but im going to ask every community i think its relevant too. This all began a few days ago. I have an LG gram 17 that i have been using hooked up to a kensington usb c dock ( SD5000T ). I just recently got the dock about two weeks ago. I...
  10. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...