Windows 10: Says windows not activated

Discus and support Says windows not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PacholcisinaJelena, May 21, 2019.

1. Says windows not activated

I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my windows is not activated. However I haven't made any changes to my computer and I don't know why it is happened. And the license number at the back of computer is faded away, so I unable to see it. What should I do?

:)

PacholcisinaJelena, May 21, 2019

2. Windows no longer active it says windows not activated.

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know how did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you try activating the Windows using phone. Follow the below steps to activate the Windows by phone.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 21, 2019
  3. Receiving a message saying go to settings to activate Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The issue is being caused due to an significant hardware change in the computer.

For further assistance on the issue, suggest you to contact our support team.

Refer the section "Activating Windows 10 after a significant hardware change" and click on
    support for further assistance.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

If the above steps doesn’t work for you than follow the below step of phone activation.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Let us know if this helps.
    Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, May 21, 2019
  4. Says windows not activated

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Says windows not activated

1. Says windows not activated - Similar Threads - Says activated

2. My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I...: My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I bought another Windows 10 Pro and it tells me the same problem I did not set any work or study accounts...
  3. My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I...: My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I bought another Windows 10 Pro and it tells me the same problem I did not set any work or study accounts...
  4. My Windows doesn't want to be activated and says that it belongs to an organization until I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  6. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  7. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  9. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  10. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.