Windows 10: SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Iam getting a me4ssage that says “We couldn't access this account. SBCglobal. You might need to update your password or give the accountpermission to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrankT7511, Mar 1, 2021.

1. SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app

Iam getting a me4ssage that says “We couldn't access this account. SBCglobal. You might need to update your password or give the accountpermission to sync to this device.” How do I give the account permissionto sync to this device

:)

FrankT7511, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 1, 2021
  4. SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app

1. SBCglobal account in Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - SBCglobal account Mail

2. Trouble with bugged accounts in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with bugged accounts in Windows 10 Mail app: I have two broken email accounts listed in the Mail app that I am trying to remove/repair. They do not display emails, and I cannot access the account settings dialogue to remove them like I can for other accounts. When I open Windows Settings>Accounts>Email & accounts, these...
  3. Sbcglobal e-mail stopped syncing and connecting to server in Outlook

Sbcglobal e-mail stopped syncing and connecting to server in Outlook: My Sbcglobal e-mail stopped syncing and receiving e-mails within Outlook. It throws an error that it can not synchronize or connect to the server. Error: 0x800CCCOE. The e-mail account cannot be repaired and when trying gives an error: Cannot log onto incoming IMAP...
  4. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  6. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date": I have 5 email accounts and all were working fine and I had made no changes. Today, by sbcglobal.net account is not working saying account settings are out of date. I have followed all the steps and I keep getting a message saying password recovery cannot be done. I called...
  7. mail app accounts

mail app accounts: I can't reestablish my gmail link in the mail app. 3 days ago my email accounts disappeared in the windows 10 mail app. I had a power outage, so that is probably the culprit. I have reset the mail app, but when I attempt to relink to my gmail account it fails. The message in...
  8. Sorting mail accounts in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Sorting mail accounts in mail app: How can i sort them? Hey are sorted as i add them. 94121
  9. Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Add or Delete Accounts in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...
  10. Rename Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Rename Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Rename Account in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed...