Windows 10: scaanner gone

Discus and support scaanner gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; basis to communicate with my doctors and to submit my medical receipts to my insurance company to get reimbursed for my medical bills Hence I need this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Debbie Bianchi, Jun 22, 2024.

1. scaanner gone

basis to communicate with my doctors and to submit my medical receipts to my insurance company to get reimbursed for my medical bills Hence I need this To work properly. I'm not s ure if Windows 11 did an update and I lost it or if it go removed. At all so I did look around For it in the recycle bin And other places but I couldn't find it. I have HP Smart in my system but it was of no help. Getting a window setup.exe, I did not click OK as it was to make changes so before I do what I asked you the experts.Please if someone can help me I would appreciate i

:)

John Debbie Bianchi, Jun 22, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Jun 22, 2024
  4. scaanner gone

How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

scaanner gone

1. scaanner gone - Similar Threads - scaanner gone

2. All exe icons are gone... again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All exe icons are gone... again: Were in 2024 and I'm stuck again with this recurrent problem of ALL exe icons reverting to the default icon.In windows explorer:On the taskbar:I tried the usual stuff:Reboot, cold rebootDeleting all icon cachesDeleting all thumbnail cachesGPU driver re-installApplications...
  3. All exe icons are gone... again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All exe icons are gone... again: Were in 2024 and I'm stuck again with this recurrent problem of ALL exe icons reverting to the default icon.In windows explorer:On the taskbar:I tried the usual stuff:Reboot, cold rebootDeleting all icon cachesDeleting all thumbnail cachesGPU driver re-installApplications...
  4. My wifi adapter is completely gone after I reinstalled windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi adapter is completely gone after I reinstalled windows: I reinstalled Windows and laptop was working completely fine, I opened it again and the wifi option was missing, I looked into the device manager and it's gone, I checked hidden and it won't show up, only asks for Ethernet but I've never used Ethernet before, I decided to...
  5. My wifi adapter is completely gone after I reinstalled windows

My wifi adapter is completely gone after I reinstalled windows: I reinstalled Windows and laptop was working completely fine, I opened it again and the wifi option was missing, I looked into the device manager and it's gone, I checked hidden and it won't show up, only asks for Ethernet but I've never used Ethernet before, I decided to...
  6. My wifi adapter is completely gone after I reinstalled windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Updated my computer, now all my desktop icons are gone, as well as some taskbar icons!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my computer, now all my desktop icons are gone, as well as some taskbar icons!: After I updated my laptop Realtek Audio Driver - 11 - 6.0.9683.1 comes up as the latest update, not sure if this is relevant all the icons on my desktop are gone as well as some of the icons on my taskbar, which have turned to weird green and white square thingies? It's...
  8. Updated my computer, now all my desktop icons are gone, as well as some taskbar icons!

Updated my computer, now all my desktop icons are gone, as well as some taskbar icons!: After I updated my laptop Realtek Audio Driver - 11 - 6.0.9683.1 comes up as the latest update, not sure if this is relevant all the icons on my desktop are gone as well as some of the icons on my taskbar, which have turned to weird green and white square thingies? It's...
  9. Paint 3D Projects all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Projects all gone: Hi! I've been using Paint 3D for years, and I greatly prefer P3D over MS Paint, or Inkscape. I'm very sad that it will be removed from the store, but I will continue to use it. Yesterday, I was using P3D as normal, making my art as I do. Eventually, I saved it, closed it up,...
  10. scaanner gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scaanner gone: basis to communicate with my doctors and to submit my medical receipts to my insurance company to get reimbursed for my medical bills Hence I need this To work properly. I'm not s ure if Windows 11 did an update and I lost it or if it go removed. At all so I did look around...