Windows 10: Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.

Discus and support Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this a thing? If not PLEASE add it. The ROBLOX Player has specific games that need specific scaling but I always have to scale the entire computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanBrewer1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.

Is this a thing? If not PLEASE add it. The ROBLOX Player has specific games that need specific scaling but I always have to scale the entire computer display down.

:)

EthanBrewer1, Sep 11, 2020

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    scales & applications

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered a display setting issue that caused this on your applications. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you used an external monitor previously?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes:

Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

If you think this was useful, kindly mark it as answer to help fellow community members who are also experiencing the same issue.

Xylee Del, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.

How do I globally disable display auto-scaling?

Hi,

In reply to your query with disabling automatic scaling while connecting an external interface.

The scaling is adjusted with the display resolution in dots per inch (DPI) with device you connecting with your PC and its by design.

However you can set a custom scaling level.

To set a custom scaling level :

1. Type "dpiscaling" in the search area on the taskbar and select dpiscaling.

2. Change the scaling settings in the display window.

3. In the display window, you can click on set a custom scaling level option and check if it helps.

Also you can provide us your valuable suggestion in our feedback app.

Follow the steps :

1.Type Feedback in search bar.

2. Select/double click the Feedback app from the listed option in search.

3. Follow online instruction.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.

1. Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer. - Similar Threads - Scale certain apps

2. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  3. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  4. Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling: Are there any tips / tricks on how to correctly adjust the scaling? 14 inches. 2880x1800 I tried to use text magnification 125%, but not quite a panacea or something ... Somewhere soap, somewhere the text has increased, somewhere not, many sites are not displayed correctly,...
  5. Scaling

Scaling: Are there any tips / tricks on how to correctly adjust the scaling? 14 inches. 2880x1800 I tried to use text magnification 125%, but not quite a panacea or something ... Somewhere soap, somewhere the text has increased, somewhere not, many sites are not displayed correctly,...
  6. Any way to scale just a few apps only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to scale just a few apps only?: There's some apps that I use where the text is too small and it's fixed if I change the windows scale from 100% 125% but this also affects everything else on my computer... I just want to scale some apps to 125% while the rest of windows 10 stays at 100%. Is this possible?...
  7. Any way to scale just a few apps only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to scale just a few apps only?: There's some apps that I use where the text is too small and it's fixed if I change the windows scale from 100% 125% but this also affects everything else on my computer... I just want to scale some apps to 125% while the rest of windows 10 stays at 100%. Is this possible?...
  8. Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?: So I lately discovered that Japanese game makers adopted an amazing trend in their games that is sometimes referred to as Resolution Scaling and sometimes as Under Scaling , the trend copies from Anti-aliasing but inversely , so instead of rendering at double+ res then...
  9. Scaling

Scaling: I got a new program, but it wouldn't display properly so I changed the scaling to 100% and it worked but was too small, so I changed back to 200% and it still works but is slightly blurry, but I can put up with that, however Outlook is now blurry. I don't want to select "Let...
  10. Scale System UI without scaling non-windows programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Scale System UI without scaling non-windows programs: Hello all. Recently multiple programs (Google Chrome and Spotify for example) have started scaling accordingly to the windows scaling level (I have it at 125% because at 100% text is still readable, but annoyingly small). The problem I'm having with the programs mentioned...