Windows 10: scale problem

Discus and support scale problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so the application i have to use for my work is not very updated. it's highest compatibility is with win8. but it works perfectly fine with win10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palalabu, Jun 20, 2020.

1. scale problem

so the application i have to use for my work is not very updated. it's highest compatibility is with win8. but it works perfectly fine with win10 pro on my old laptop. but with my win10 home, there's one of the window of the app that's too big for my screen. i try to change the scaling just for that app, but it's instead change it for my laptop. I try to change the scaling for my laptop but since i have to custom it to 110%, it's weirdly give my screen a greenish tinge. Also 110% is too small.

So please, if anyone have solution for this.

submitted by /u/palalabu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/palalabu, Jun 20, 2020

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 21, 2020
  3. zachoz26 Win User
    scales & applications

Hello,

I followed the instructions in the article, and the problem was fixed.

Thank you very much for your support!

zachoz26, Jun 21, 2020
  4. scale problem

Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

scale problem

1. scale problem - Similar Threads - scale problem

2. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  3. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  4. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  5. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  6. Screen and resolution Scale problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and resolution Scale problem.: I have my screen resolution set to 1080p default, but when I open a game that has set by me 1600x900p resolution, the display just shrinks into a small rectangle, I can't find a solution to make it full screen, This game worked well when I played it last time many months ago...
  7. Screen and resolution Scale problem.

Screen and resolution Scale problem.: I have my screen resolution set to 1080p default, but when I open a game that has set by me 1600x900p resolution, the display just shrinks into a small rectangle, I can't find a solution to make it full screen, This game worked well when I played it last time many months ago...
  8. resolution scaling problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resolution scaling problem: My display resolution is overscaling . How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-scaling-problem/f9f1f034-e65c-4c06-9f21-35386efc1f1e
  9. resolution scaling problem

resolution scaling problem: My display resolution is overscaling . How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-scaling-problem/f9f1f034-e65c-4c06-9f21-35386efc1f1e
  10. Action Center problems after scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center problems after scaling: Just purchased a nice 4K AOC monitor, however I'm having a serious problem with the Taskbar/Action Center:Often times the icons/clock just disappear completely.The recommended settings have me at 3840x2160 and 150% scaling.I've tried other scaling options, but to no...