Windows 10: Scale under 100%

Discus and support Scale under 100% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got myself a second screen, but everything is too large on it, even tho its only on 100% is there any way to make things smaller, not needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marto_xD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Scale under 100%

I just got myself a second screen, but everything is too large on it, even tho its only on 100%

is there any way to make things smaller, not needed to be with scaling, i need it just to be smaller

submitted by /u/Marto_xD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marto_xD, Dec 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 3, 2020
  3. schmak Win User
    Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

This did the trick for me. I am asking my employee to test it on his surface 3.

schmak, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Scale under 100%

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Scale under 100%

1. Scale under 100% - Similar Threads - Scale under 100%

2. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  3. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  4. Custom scaling will not let me change scale from 125% to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom scaling will not let me change scale from 125% to 100%: Windows Settings will not let me scale back from 125% to 100% in order to keep a MS popup from blocking me from using Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-scaling-will-not-let-me-change-scale-from/13930253-2e25-472e-a9c4-91487dd71c0e
  5. I can't lock the scale to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't lock the scale to 100%: HiI'm on W11 arm Insider Preview B22489.pr.211023-1816Running it in parrallels newest version, on a Mac M1So I set the resolution to 2560x1600 - and then the scale automatically changes to 200%And then I set it to 100%, sign out, back in, and the scale is back at 200....
  6. I can't lock the scale to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't lock the scale to 100%: HiI'm on W11 arm Insider Preview B22489.pr.211023-1816Running it in parrallels newest version, on a Mac M1So I set the resolution to 2560x1600 - and then the scale automatically changes to 200%And then I set it to 100%, sign out, back in, and the scale is back at 200....
  7. Windows 10 scaling below 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 scaling below 100%: I know there isn't any setting to change in control panel, but it must work with some registry keys I suppose? Did anyone made it work? Or if there is some other solution that imitates the result... Changing desktop icon size is easy, but everything else besides window...
  8. Wrong Windows 10 scaling at 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrong Windows 10 scaling at 100%: Hello, I was changing settings for my secondary monitor 4K TV in Windows 10, when i noticed my main monitor was changed from the default 100% to "300% recommended" scaling, which is weird because its a 24" 1080p monitor, so i shouldn't need to use any scaling at all not...
  9. Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?: So I lately discovered that Japanese game makers adopted an amazing trend in their games that is sometimes referred to as Resolution Scaling and sometimes as Under Scaling , the trend copies from Anti-aliasing but inversely , so instead of rendering at double+ res then...
  10. Application windows are scaled down on a 100% scaled monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application windows are scaled down on a 100% scaled monitor: Many applications windows are scaled down to about two thirds of original size on my system (a laptop with two external monitors) and also on one another (also a laptop, but with a single external monitor). For example, if I open a 1920x1080 PNG picture in Paint and maximize...