Windows 10: Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Discus and support Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Super Tweaker, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text size" in Settings/Ease of Access so they don't get graphical distortions when using just scaling.

My question is one based on a long time request from all Desktop/Laptop users about the System Tray aka Notification Area.

Can we please have a scaleable option in Ease of Access or even a right click on the System Tray that would allow us to increase the size of the System Icons, date and time?

:)

Super Tweaker, Nov 20, 2018

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Mysticode Win User
    Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Nov 22, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

As the title says.

On windows 8.1 I have a small flag in the tray with a little clock to let me see that it's working, if so I usually let it do it's thing for 20 minutes or so till it's finished for that day.

Is it possible do get a tray icon in windows 10 to see if it's busy with maintenance?

P4-630, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

1. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scaleable System Tray

2. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  3. System tray icon size

System tray icon size: In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, little arrow on the bottom right of task bar when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot. Is there any way how to change this?...
  4. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  5. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  6. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving: I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons...
  7. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10: As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text...
  8. Ugly system tray icons

Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490
  9. Change system tray icons in windows 10

Change system tray icons in windows 10: Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help? 75598
  10. Windows location icon in system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows location icon in system tray: After updating to the Creators Update (1703), everytime I click the action center the icon for location is in my system tray until I shut down my PC. It's very minor I know, but I'm very sensitive to this sort of behaviors. Previously in older Windows 10 versions I could...