Windows 10: Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

Discus and support Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by horvath776, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?Thanks in advanceJoseph

:)

horvath776, Nov 28, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Scaling Issue With Extended Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing scaling issues when you connect a 4K monitor to the PC. For more clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. How the monitors are connected to the PC?
    3. What is the build version of Windows installed on the PC?
    4. Have you tried updating the display drivers?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices
    and check if that helps.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

MS Office and Skype scaling issue with display monitors

Hi J,

The scaling issues with your display monitor can be caused by an outdated operating system. To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you check for the latest update for Windows by following these steps:

• Click on Start or the Windows Logo on your taskbar.
    • Select Settings or the gear icon and click Updates & security.
    • Click on Check for updates.

If any updates are found, install it and wait for Windows to complete the update and then restart the device.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

1. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scaling monitor

2. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors: I got a new monitor with a different resolution than my current ones, and dont want to make it my main display because of where it is on my table. But some of my apps are blurry. This can apparently be fixed with the "fix scaling for apps" setting, but it only works on the...
  3. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors: I got a new monitor with a different resolution than my current ones, and dont want to make it my main display because of where it is on my table. But some of my apps are blurry. This can apparently be fixed with the "fix scaling for apps" setting, but it only works on the...
  4. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. [Dual Monitor] How to fix on-screen object scaling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Dual Monitor] How to fix on-screen object scaling?: I have 2x 27" LG monitors:4K UHD LCD2K QHD OLEDI use the OLED for gaming, but I use both for productivity and general use.They are side by side, equal in size, and only different in pixel density / resolution.However, Windows doesn't seem to have any awareness of these...
  6. [Dual Monitor] How to fix on-screen object scaling?

[Dual Monitor] How to fix on-screen object scaling?: I have 2x 27" LG monitors:4K UHD LCD2K QHD OLEDI use the OLED for gaming, but I use both for productivity and general use.They are side by side, equal in size, and only different in pixel density / resolution.However, Windows doesn't seem to have any awareness of these...
  7. [Dual Monitor] How to fix on-screen object scaling?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  9. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  10. Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...: My monitor recommends my displace scale to be set to 100%, but that's too far zoomed out compared to the 125% I use. I know it's zoomed out because everything is blurry and comparing it to my laptop screen, the monitor is very zoomed out.https://imgur.com/a/GAeJW1k...