Windows 10: Scaling issues?

Discus and support Scaling issues? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! So I don't know if scaling is the right way to put it but I am currently running a triple monitor setup. One of my monitors is 21.5"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JudlesNoodles, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Scaling issues?

Scaling issues? jmoNwd1jxUW3J7BEkAt0n3IJ_I27UB_y5uMOwFJU1-4.jpg

Hi! So I don't know if scaling is the right way to put it but I am currently running a triple monitor setup. One of my monitors is 21.5" (Monitor 2) , the other is 30" (Monitor 3) (Monitor 1 doesn't really matter). I want to align these monitors the same way as they're aligned irl, but i really don't want to change the resolution as that makes the quality look awful. I was just wondering if there was any way to resize Monitor 2 to be 21.5" without changing the resolution from 1920x1080?

Added irl picture for reference

https://preview.redd.it/0gg9448sbkl...bp&s=822a6096bfb1e8307e6117358444ed35fbf65f07

https://preview.redd.it/0sgbj4p8ckl...bp&s=b8ea850fd85a093227989b33fa8e58c732e8de6c

submitted by /u/JudlesNoodles
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JudlesNoodles, Sep 6, 2020

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    DPI Scaling issue

Hi,

This can be caused by the changes made on your device. We'd like to know some information to help us isolate the cause of the issue and provide a resolution suited to your concern:

• Were there any changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Is it only happening to Spotify or Discord app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps done by the live support?

In the meantime, you can check this article and see if the troubleshooting steps provided will work
    to help you resolve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Scaling issues?

Scaling Issue With Extended Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing scaling issues when you connect a 4K monitor to the PC. For more clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. How the monitors are connected to the PC?
    3. What is the build version of Windows installed on the PC?
    4. Have you tried updating the display drivers?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices
    and check if that helps.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Scaling issues?

1. Scaling issues? - Similar Threads - Scaling issues

2. Windows 10 scaling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 scaling issue: On Windows 10 I have mistakenly adjusted the scaling which I thought was just for one application. However, it has made the desktop icons are so big that they overfill the screen so I can’t get back in to change the setting back. Any advice would by very welcome....
  3. Windows 10 scaling issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 scaling issue: On Windows 10 I have mistakenly adjusted the scaling which I thought was just for one application. However, it has made the desktop icons are so big that they overfill the screen so I can’t get back in to change the setting back. Any advice would by very welcome....
  4. Windows 10 scaling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  6. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  7. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows: Hello everyone,I've been encountering a challenging situation with my 4K monitor setup where maintaining a 100% scaling in Windows for C# development has led to a nearly unusable user interface due to extremely small icons and text. This includes critical elements like the...
  9. Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows

Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows: Hello everyone,I've been encountering a challenging situation with my 4K monitor setup where maintaining a 100% scaling in Windows for C# development has led to a nearly unusable user interface due to extremely small icons and text. This includes critical elements like the...
  10. Windows 11 - Scaling issues with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Scaling issues with multiple monitors: I have two monitors connected to my laptop that are different sizes and resolutions. When I change the scaling, everything is huge on the smaller monitor and extremely tiny on the larger one. This results in both monitors being unusable. The icons and text on the larger...