Windows 10: Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?

Discus and support Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry as well as the control panel - How to fix it ? I have tried also the new option from advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zhelev81, May 27, 2018.

1. zhelev81 Win User

Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?

Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry as well as the control panel - How to fix it ?

I have tried also the new option from advance scaling settings, the "Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry" but i get the same thing. I have looked all over the internet and had not found any fix for this.

Things are ok when I set the scaling to 100% but every other scaling option makes the most of the programs blurry as well as the control panel. This problem is going for a long time since windows 10 is around and I cant understand why microsoft still has not done anything about it.

If anyone found a way around to make this work the proper way to share please.

Thank you in advance.

:)

zhelev81, May 27, 2018
  2. Mike_11_ Win User

Blurry text and icons in Windows 10 (DPI scaling)

I'm having the same problem, scaling is set to 125%. What's most ridiculous is that some of the programs that are blurry are
    Windows components made by Microsoft! For example, Windows Disk Management, Device Manager, and Resource Monitor are all blurry. So is Skype, which is also made by Microsoft.

Mike_11_, May 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 pro 125% display blur

Hello guys

I'm using windows 10 pro - acer nitro laptop vn7-592g. im having exact problem listed here:

FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows! Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 Font blurry 125% scaling

I don't want to use 3rd party apps to resolve this issue as I'm worried about malwares. Under display setting its 125% now. When i change to 100% then my text is very clear but very very small. So i need to use 125%. 125% is my recommended size by default.
    However, screens like services.msc all very blur.

Is there any proper official way to fix this issue?

Thanks

SamPrakash20e, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?

1. Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ? - Similar Threads - Scaling set 125

2. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  3. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  4. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  5. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  6. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 125% scaling on 1440p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    125% scaling on 1440p: I have a 1440p 27" monitor and because of this, 100% scaling looks a bit too small on it for my liking, so I upped it to 125%. Majority of applications look fine however, there are some that appear blury and I was wondering if there was a simple fix for it? submitted by...
  8. Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?: So my issue is that some of my apps (e.g. Audacity) looks blurry on my 14-inch laptop. I tried a few tutorials of changing the DPI but that just makes everything look smaller. Does anyone have the solution to fix this blurry issue without making everything look small?...
  9. Kaspersky icon is Blurry on 125% Scale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kaspersky icon is Blurry on 125% Scale: Hello, So I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 (latest update) on my system running Windows 10 X64. I always change my Monitor Scale to 125% , after the scaling the icon looks awful. But when Kaspersky is scanning something (animation icon) - the icon looks...
  10. Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 Starting with sign in to Windows to have these apps render properly. You can now instead turn on the Fix scaling for apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set apps at 125%