Windows 10: Scaling size

Discus and support Scaling size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We just upgraded to Windows 10 and use TV screen for our monitors. How do I make the scaling size less than 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Delmar Delmar, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Scaling size

We just upgraded to Windows 10 and use TV screen for our monitors. How do I make the scaling size less than 100%

:)

Delmar Delmar, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

scale sizing

Hi Brennda,

Custom scaling is one of the settings that you can use to modify the resolution or size of the text, applications, and other items on your desktop. To learn more about your concern with scale sizing, we’d like to ask the questions below:

• How did you perform the custom scale on your computer?
    • Are you having issues with the scale size of a specific file or an app?

It would also help us if you’ll send us a screenshot
    of the exact concern that you’re having.

Please refer to the image below if this is the settings that you're pertaining with the recommended size:

Scaling size 54781ff2-a80a-45ec-87f6-87afabbef901.jpg

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Scaling size

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Scaling size

1. Scaling size - Similar Threads - Scaling size

2. Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?: I'm a website developer and need to find a way to increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites. It's too small on average size monitors for me and I generally use a very large monitor, which makes the tiny text especially hard to read.Both 1...
  3. Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?: I'm a website developer and need to find a way to increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites. It's too small on average size monitors for me and I generally use a very large monitor, which makes the tiny text especially hard to read.Both 1...
  4. Enable unsupported display scaling scale presets on odd sized displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable unsupported display scaling scale presets on odd sized displays: Hi, my Zenbook Pro 14 Duo has an odd sized secondary display at 2880x864. It seems the logic in W11 for what scaling presets to allow is based on vertical resolution thats my best guess, since on this high DPI display it will only allow 100 or 125% setttings. So for the main...
  5. Enable unsupported display scaling scale presets on odd sized displays

Enable unsupported display scaling scale presets on odd sized displays: Hi, my Zenbook Pro 14 Duo has an odd sized secondary display at 2880x864. It seems the logic in W11 for what scaling presets to allow is based on vertical resolution thats my best guess, since on this high DPI display it will only allow 100 or 125% setttings. So for the main...
  6. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  7. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  8. Scaling and/or font sizes on the Windows 10 Login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling and/or font sizes on the Windows 10 Login screen: Is there a way to change the fonts and/or resolution of the information on the login screen? On my laptop the login picture & name are so large it reminds me of sitting in the first row of a movie theatre. Changing the default scaling in Settings seems to change it a bit but...
  9. Scaling and/or font sizes on the Windows 10 Login screen

Scaling and/or font sizes on the Windows 10 Login screen: Is there a way to change the fonts and/or resolution of the information on the login screen? On my laptop the login picture & name are so large it reminds me of sitting in the first row of a movie theatre. Changing the default scaling in Settings seems to change it a bit but...
  10. Scaling and/or font sizes on the Windows 10 Login screen

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 scaling screen less than 100%