Windows 10: scaling to the paper size when printing

Discus and support scaling to the paper size when printing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexN556, Jul 4, 2020.

1. AlexN556 Win User

scaling to the paper size when printing

My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019?

:)

AlexN556, Jul 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 4, 2020
  3. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size?

Yes, I have that shown. But when I go to paper size on my Epson WF-7610 I have 13 paper sizes shown. None have a 11X17. I can get legal size for the largest paper. I would like to print 11X17 either as listed or user defined for me to size.

David A.Smith1, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. scaling to the paper size when printing - Similar Threads - scaling paper size

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  6. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  7. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes: Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe...
  8. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot select a paper size when print photos: My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important...
  9. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....
  10. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....